What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jets V Magpie 2019 Canterbury Cup GF Team

chewsta

First Grade
Mulitalo going going off with a HIA and not returning really hurt the Jets. He and Kennedy were carving that right side at will. Not to mention Ronnie was belting blokes too.

fizman

Bench
Highly entertaining game, absolutely loved it and could watch that type of footy every weekend!

There is a "looseness" to this level of footy which is thoroughly enjoyable but wouldn't cut it in the NRL.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Mulitalo going going off with a HIA and not returning really hurt the Jets. He and Kennedy were carving that right side at will. Not to mention Ronnie was belting blokes too.
Meh Gennings was 1 all I reckon.

Has a lot to learn.

carcharias

Immortal
Ey
Where and when is the next game played?
Against Burleigh bears?

Just dawned on me I’ll be on the Gold Coast next weekend.

Hang on scrap that
They play before NRL gf
Der

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Ey
Where and when is the next game played?
Against Burleigh bears?

Just dawned on me I’ll be on the Gold Coast next weekend.

Hang on scrap that
They play before NRL gf
Der
Before some comp with 4 teams that plays.

The have dissed the under 20's, which Souths won v Canberra after 26 rounds and six a series a of finals for some exhibiton of the 4 team comp.

Rather sad.

The Jets play Burleigh.

So Sharks v Gold Coasts reggies.

Beware THE DON, best player never to play for NSW.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Jesus Christ all f**king mighty!!! Some of the comments in this thread hahahaha.

Was a great game of footy to watch on replay, we have some real talent on board for next year. I dont get the BB hate, he was excellent out of dummy half, probably should have ran it in the first half of E.T he probs would have scored as all the defense had tunnel vision for Trindall. Don't get the Katoa hate so much, he does need to read the play better and pass the f**king ball but he created most of those break with great speed has good finishing skills.. Magoulias and Tieg Williams will both play FG next year.

Is Hoffman that Broncos player that Wade smashed a few years ago? Geez he was good, same with Kennedy. Both should have got MOM.

What a great game eh? Love old school footy, not as much ability as say Roosters or Melbourne but way better to watch than that boring shit on Sat night that I fell asleep watching.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I liked both coaches Greg Matterson 12 years coaching Jets, Rip Taylor in 40th year of coaching.

Coaching at level would be hard, your team is never the same each week, not just injuries to your team, if first get injuries player comes out of your team, then might blood a u20 now and then, would be tough, add t that you might get a bigger name player dropped how to get him to play

coolumsharkie

Referee
True that Stake. Probably why 7th v's 8th played in the GF also. You just have to be up for what is available week to week. Tough job!

carinashark

First Grade
It was good to watch, Margoulias was the player Gal always wanted to be. His kicks in play were perfect . His skills are needed in the NRL side, even if someone has to make way.
I’ve been a fan of Kennedy for a few seasons but I’m concerned about his defence in an NRL game. His passing and speed are very Peachy like, but defence? Could he stop Turbo Tom at full speed?
Trindall has big kicking game, and goal kicking looks strong.
Interesting season coming up.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
...that would be jarrod crocker
I am with bilduct there, no f**king way.

Not a top class centre, would be killed. Sorry skeepe.

Good enough to win a premiership I hope.

Loots did when we had Ennis, they have Hodgson.

Centres are peripherals dime a dozen.