What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jets Vs Canterbury/Bankstown Saturday 22/7

2 True Blues

Coach
That'll make a certain proud dad even prouder. Well done.

Heard they were 22 nil up after not even ten minutes in the first half !!!!!

GO THE JETS !!!!

bucks1972

Juniors
Was great to see the the boys put on a great performance. They were solid without being brilliant and still racked up 8 tries. All the boys put in great performances. Forwards from both sides were hitting hard!! Charlie Tonga and Glenn Hall must have had bullseyes on their chests as their all team mates did miss them!

MELROO

Juniors
Well done to the guys, anyone with a rundown on the game can you post it. I will try and find out if there are any injuries. I know the boys are hoping Sammy Perrit doesn't play too well in first grade cause they want him back.

Just heard on the radio (via the net) that the Eels went down to Balmain RE - where does that put us on the table?

If I'm up to date with things, we'd be equal but behind on for/against.

If the trend continues, we could be leading the comp!

Go the 'Bags!!!

Jeffles

Bench
You are right TDT-1 - equal but 2nd on points difference. Each spot in the top 2 is as good as the other IMO.

Just got back from the Jim Beam Cup. Newtown 26 went down to Wenty 38. Newtown scored first in both halves but were let down by poor discipline and handling errors leading to bursts of Wenty tries in each stanza. Newtown copped 3 tries in 8 minutes during the 2nd half and something similar in the first. Taffy Nicholas, Billy Balelailoma and Adam Bennet among out best players.

2 True Blues

Coach
Shame about the Beam result, but a Parra loss in Prem/league is certainly good for us, and that Henson game against the Eels is gonna be HUGE now, if we can keep winning in the lead up.

Shame about Roosters having an injury and MORLEY suspended though. means we will lose two players next weekend. Bugger !!!!

Hey BB43. Can you still most a match report please mate !!!

bluebag43

Juniors
Hey 2TB's sorry for the delay, I had a few things on yesterday!

Newtown's on line defence in the first 10 was sensational and after holding them out we virtually had them on toast. We executed every time we got in their territory which is the differnce between a good side like ours and an ordinary one like Canterbury.

I particulary liked our men up front Hally, Mickey and Big Charlie.

Jeremy Gordon was very impressive running the ball and from memory scored the first try. Mitch Aubusson was also outstanding and he scored 3 tries.

Jamie was really good with an impressive performace leading the team around and his good kicking game.

I'm pretty confident that we are Grand Final bound this year. See you on Friday night at Bear Park!

2 True Blues

Coach
Thanks mate, and it was good that you could actually kick back and enjoy the game and get away from working your butt off at the BBQ for a change.

I will be working on Friday unfortunately so cannot make the Bears game. Will be anxiously awaiting the text message score updates though.

Latest posts