What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jets vs Magpies - 11 August, 2007

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
finish.jpg

greg

Juniors
Great shots NBB, you really know how to use that box brownie. No shots of the grassy knoll so mentioned in recent weeks. Is that wests usual strip? I was under the impression the maggies were using the black jersey with white V. Otherwise good to finally get a win.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
greg said:
Great shots NBB, you really know how to use that box brownie. No shots of the grassy knoll so mentioned in recent weeks. Is that wests usual strip? I was under the impression the maggies were using the black jersey with white V. Otherwise good to finally get a win.

:lol: yep greg the old box brownie got a workout yesterday! :cool:

100seasons_small.jpg
2007jersey_small.jpg

Jeffles

Bench
The jersey made famous by Hull FC - it looked good.

Not the best game of football by any stretch but we won.

Unfortunately for our Chinese correspondent, Paul Dawson was at the game and presented the Tommy Raudonikis Cup. I met him in the Jet Set Lounge. He was a lovely bloke, very humble and he says he has occassionally stumbled on these forums - SO BE NICE TO HIM! :D

Jeffles said:
The jersey made famous by Hull FC - it looked good.

Not the best game of football by any stretch but we won.

Unfortunately for ur Chinese correspondent, Paul Dawson was at the game and presented the Tommy Raudonikis Cup. I met him in the Jet Set Lounge. He was a lovely bloke, very humble and he says he has occassionally stumbled on these forums - SO BE NICE TO HIM! :D

Bugger.

I was kind of hoping I'd be able to catch up with him at the Reunion Day ( I get in to town the day before).

He's been living in Qld., hasn't he? I don't recall him making it down for any games up until the end of 2003.

It would have been almost exactly 30 years since I last spoke to him.

Oh well. See you all on Saturday week.

Jeffles

Bench
Me too.

Unfortunately the real Mr Dawson said he would not be down for the Reunion Day. He seemed to enjoy himself a gfreat deal at the game though so I wouldn't be surprised if he makes the trip back down from Qld next year.

2 True Blues

Coach
I heard we had three debutees in the Royal Blue last saturday. How did they go ??? Where are they from ( roosters Jersey Flegg )