What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JETS Vs Manly Saturday 8/7

bluebag43

Juniors
I will be in Resplendent in Royal Blue at the Barbie! My Jets Jumper with First in Rugby League on the back!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
bluebag43 said:
I will be in Resplendent in Royal Blue at the Barbie! My Jets Jumper with First in Rugby League on the back!

BB43, the sausage sangers are always to die for!!!!.....:D :crazy:

bluebag43

Juniors
Thanks for that NB, the Steak sangers are awesome as well.
PS: We may have a special guest amongst us tomorrow!

2 True Blues

Coach
bluebag43 said:
Thanks for that NB, the Steak sangers are awesome as well.
PS: We may have a special guest amongst us tomorrow!

It's kinda sad calling him a guest isnt it BB43. The bloke should have his name over the entrance gates !!!!

Am really looking forward to the presentation today though. He has so earned it cobber.....A REAL TRUE BLUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 True Blues

Coach
Was just thinking mate. It's kinda good to be keeping the management in the dark for a change. LMAO....returning the favour so to speak. LOL....:-$ :-# ;-) :clap: :thumb

bluebayou

Juniors
have heard that special guest didnt turn up today,bb43 and 2tb.Also why is it good to "keep management in the dark"? As I understand it the board is moving heaven and earth to keep our teams on the field and are giving their time, money and resources to that.Surely we should support them rather than silly bags in a chat room.

2 True Blues

Coach
It was a private joke Blue !!!!!

44 to 24 was a good win for sure. Though we let them get some soft trys towards the end of the game. Jets cemented in second place, and still undefeated at Henson is awesome.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
It was a great afternoon all round!.......sun was shining, beers were cold and the JETS won the day!......It dont get no better! :D :f: :b: