What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jim Curtis

Pazza

First Grade
1 – Wade McKINNON
2 – Matt GRUSZKA
3 – Luke O'DWYER
4 – Junior LANGI
5 – Ronald PRINCE
6 – Shane MUSPRATT
7 – Michael WITT
8 – Fuifui MOIMOI
9 – James WEBSTER ©
10 – Jim CURTIS
11 – Chris ARMIT
12 – Jeremiah PAI
13 – Dean WIDDERS

14 – Chris THORMAN
15 – Steve MOWBRAY
16 – Peter ELLIS
17 – Mal KAUFUSI
18 – John McKIE
19 – Fred PETERSEN
20 – Nathan McMILLAN

Seems like a talented kid if he is forcing Kaufusi to the bench. Does anybody know anything about him? I can't wait till O'Dwyer, Armit and Witt break into first grade fulltime. I think they have alot to offer along with Graham when he returns.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Curtis was signed from Belrose (which is a club in the Manly junior area) but looking at another post it seems he is actually a Tigers junior.

He is a very big front rower around the 120 kg mark but that is better then the 140 kg he was at at the start of 2003.

Was from a post I read somewhere his teams player of the year (might have just been forward).

As his fitness is a bit better it wouldn't surprise me to see him in the top grade before Fui

Pazza

First Grade
Seems like Smith wasnt kidding when he was talking about importing some real beef into this club. I think what is great this season is that Parramatta have greater balance in the forward pack. The eels have:

Big Units, man mountains in; Cannings, Tsoulos, Moi Moi, Curtis and Kaufusi

Tall, fast and mobile forwards in; Vella, Peek, Stapleton and Armit

Workers in; Hindmarsh, Cayless, Pearson and Hopkins

Attacking forwards in; Pai, Widders and Muspratt

Defencive Forwards in; Wagon and Muckert

This balance is really going to work in the eels favour as the season progresses.

bartman

Immortal
He went quite well in the PL trial against Wests the other week. Capable of putting on some big hits, but still OK fitness wise. I can't believe someone was 140kg once and playing league!

di luvs parra

Juniors
I was wondering and asking a few people if they knew anything about Jim and now i know :) I saw him in the trial and he went well for a big boy :D

Nikki

Coach
He went well last night too... apart from coping 10 in the bin. Spoke with him when we got back to the leagues club and he seems like a really nice, down to earth guy too. Gunna expect a lot from him this year. Maybe not first grade, but he will be one of the driving forces in Divy.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
nikki's pretending to know what she's talking about :lol: bwaahahahaha
(don't hit me)

Nikki

Coach
Well his my mate now ya know. All from that 5 second conversation. Gotta talk my mates up! :D

Latest posts