What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jim Sedaris!

bluebagger

Juniors
I saw Sedaris at the Roosters game at Henson Pk with his dad so not sure if he would be fit enough to play. A rumour circulated last yr that he would play for us but he had chronic knee problems & could not play.
Also spotted Riddell watching the Jets at the Manly game .

2 True Blues

Coach
I hope your right. To have an experienced player coming into the side at a crucial part of the season for the jets would be good. It would also be a small relief to an increasing injury toll.

He is friends with Craig FIELD isn't he.? Didn't they play together overseas ?.

Been let down too many times mate. I'll believe it when I see he in a Bluebags jersey scoring under the sticks. :lol:

2 True Blues

Coach
Did SEDARIS play in Jim Beam???

It was good to see the return of Alf DUNCAN when we went down to the Dragons. He looks a lot thinner. Hope he pulled up OK after the game.

mono_mal

Juniors
Sedaris is playing for Greece this weekend against Victoria as a curtain raiser to the Storm v Bulldogs match on Sunday at Olympic Park.

2 True Blues

Coach
Well he's not in the line up for the Jim Beam Cup game against Woy Woy this Friday. Geuss he's not going to play at all , after all !!!!