What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jnr kangaroos win

northey

First Grade
the jnr kangaroos won against the PNG team. 22-18
tries scored by
b. creagh 2
m.ennis
g.bird

MC DUI

Juniors
Good on ya boys for the win :D

It was a bit closer than I would have been predicting any reason for this :?:

What's their record over the last 5 games? Seems a little disturbing that we've lost to Great Britain, New Zealand and only just got over the New Guineans

northey

First Grade
they won last year (jnr roos) and by memory it was a big win but i don't really remember

Whats Doing

Bench
DMC. You are confusing the Australian Schoolboys with the Junior Kangaroos. The Schoolboys have had a few losses lately but not the Junior Kangaroos.

Fair enough.

Still the comment stands, the youngens are struggling a little more than what we'd expect. Or are the other International squads improving?

Princess

Juniors
I was suprised to hear that young prop Aston Sims wasnt going to play! Seems he is injured, Hope he is recovered before next season!

knightsgal85

Juniors
Princess said:
I was suprised to hear that young prop Aston Sims wasnt going to play! Seems he is injured, Hope he is recovered before next season!

Apparently Aston Sims has a minor knee injury, but he should be recovered before the start of next season (I have not heard any recent news in relation to this). It must have been a bitter disappointment having to withdraw from the opportunity of representing your country, but on the brighter side of the equation, there is always next time.

Latest posts