What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jnr Kangaroos

shasha

Juniors
If their is a thread about the Jnr Kiwi's, Why not have one for the Junior Kangaroos?

When is the side due to be announced?
Any one care to post thoughts on what they think will be the team?

Ill have a shot

1 Dane Gagai
2 James Roberts
3 Dale Copley/Moses Pangai (If Copley has to many first grade games)
4 Stewart Mills
5 Kyle Feldt
6 Michael Morgan/Corey Norman
7 Jacob Miller
8 Kane Evans
9 Kurt Baptiste
10 Jack De Belin
11 Josh Jackson
12 Tyrone Peachey
13 Dale Finucane

14 Tyrone Roberts
15 Neil Begovich
16 Ethan Lowe
17 Alex McKinnon
18 Blake Austin

watatank

Coach
I think Cameron King will be picked at hooker. He missed most of last season too yet was automatic pick at hooker for this side.

De Belin is a backrower, played a couple of games up front for the Dragons because they had a few injuries but if the backrow depth is good in this team he may move up front

Didgi

A lot of the good players are bloody Kiwis. Outrage. I'll asterisk this team with my doubts over quite a few players' eligibilities.

1. Dane Gagai
2. Kyle Feldt
3. Tau Tau Moga
4. Tricky. Simona, Nofoaluma, Lafai, Mills, Blair, Leedy all options.
5. James Roberts
6. Chad Townsend
7. Jacob Miller
8. Kane Evans
9. Kurt Baptiste
10. Dale Finucane
11. Josh Jackson
12. Jack De Belin
13. Tyrone Peachey

14. Take your pick of utility half/hooker.
15. Matt Groat
17. McKinnon/Burr/Frei

Putting Finucane in prop because he's a beast anywhere, need to accomodate the wealth of SR talent.

Last edited:

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
Mahe Fonua is a born & bred Victorian...you might like to consider him - the kiwis are but no reason to think he'd go for NZ before Oz

Big Pete

Referee
Has Michael Parker Walsh announced his allegiance yet?

watatank - From memory Segeyaro who was odds on to be picked was ruled out due to injury and they went King who was obviously talented enough to play first grade despite limited game time. In saying, if Baptiste is fit (which to my knowledge he is) he'll get the spot.

Last edited:

footynut1

Juniors
Remind me again exactly what did Jacob Miller do this year ?

agree... they went on and on all yr about how good the 7 & 6 were for the tigers but they cert got a lesson when they came up against mpw and morgan last weekend.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Dont be suprise to see Evans & Fonua in the black and white.
Both are of p.i heritage so most likely links to NZ.

Though most likely they might get opportunity to play for fiji/tonga respectively.

shasha

Juniors
agree... they went on and on all yr about how good the 7 & 6 were for the tigers but they cert got a lesson when they came up against mpw and morgan last weekend.

Good against teams that were struggling! Whenever they got pushed backwards in the pack both went hiding.

Parker Walshe and Morgan I think are the best halves combination in the competition, without a doubt. I think they solely carry the cowboys team along with Taumalolo.

I would have Morgan and Norman in the halves, but Miller will get picked, all three deserve it!

Ghipo

Juniors

Your lucky I watched nearly all the Tigers games and for the life of me I don't know what the big deal is with Miller he is just a speed bump.
Sironen and Simona as well don't live up to all the hype.

billy2

Juniors
Tyrone Roberts is a chance at halfback.
He wasn't in a team that shone in NYC, but he showed in his 3 games of firstgrade that his defence is up to firstgrade standard and he has plenty to offer in attack.

isaiah

Bench
Good against teams that were struggling! Whenever they got pushed backwards in the pack both went hiding.

Parker Walshe and Morgan I think are the best halves combination in the competition, without a doubt. I think they solely carry the cowboys team along with Taumalolo.

I would have Morgan and Norman in the halves, but Miller will get picked, all three deserve it!

i dont agree that 3 cowboys carried the others

Latest posts