What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jnr rep scores

rambo1

Juniors
Parra won SGB 36-10 over Illawarra. They played great football and are very much an improved team. Harold Matthews was a tough encounter and Wests threw everything they had into the game but the good guys prevailed in the end.

The semi finals are next Saturday at Western Weekender. HM play Newcastle while SGB play Canberra.

Hope we get a good crowd out there to support the boys!

parra pete

Referee
Parra won SGB 36-10 over Illawarra. They played great football and are very much an improved team. Harold Matthews was a tough encounter and Wests threw everything they had into the game but the good guys prevailed in the end.

The semi finals are next Saturday at Western Weekender. HM play Newcastle while SGB play Canberra.

Hope we get a good crowd out there to support the boys!

Rambo have you the scores from the Penrith HM game?

rambo1

Juniors
Penrith 50 (V Tia Kilifi 3 T Eisenhuth J Pepa T Feiloakitau H Seijka C Karl D Zammit tries H Seijka 7 goals) bt Illawarra 4 (K Brinkworth try),

parra pete

Referee
Penrith 50 (V Tia Kilifi 3 T Eisenhuth J Pepa T Feiloakitau H Seijka C Karl D Zammit tries H Seijka 7 goals) bt Illawarra 4 (K Brinkworth try),

Thanks Rambo..as I have posted before...you are a legend and an assett to the Forum...:clap:

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I believe they will be at Western Weekender at St Mary's. Confirmation will be tomorrow.

Usually Semi's and GF are at WW Stadium.

I was speaking with Andrew Hill or Football Manager, and he said we were going to try and push Cabbra to have them. It is all about the Ground Putting their hands up apparently, and WW hasn't so far.

rambo1

Juniors
I was speaking with Andrew Hill or Football Manager, and he said we were going to try and push Cabbra to have them. It is all about the Ground Putting their hands up apparently, and WW hasn't so far.

I think it's about time we took the games away from Western Weekender. Why have the semi finals and final continuously in Penrith's back yard? The location provides a distinct advantage to the Panthers who are hard to beat at this level.

The NSWRL who run the junior reps should avoid any conflict of interest and perceived bias by running the games at a neutral venue. The teams involved next Saturday are:

H Matthews Cup
Penrith v Bulldogs
Parramatta v Newcastle
S G Ball Cup
Bulldogs v Sydney Roosters
Parramatta v Canberra

So why can't we play the games at Oki, Leichhardt or somewhere else neutral? I'd love the games to be played at Cabra but I won't be hypocritical.

True, How about somewhere neutral but here is a wacky though, CLOSER TO HOME.

Maybe Campbelltown Stadium would be good?

The Colonel

Immortal
Detailed results for the Eels

SG Ball
Parramatta 36 (Latulipe, Morgan, Graham, Auremi, Fraser, Amosa, Boss tries Amosa 4 Goals) defeated Illawarra 10

Matthews

Parramatta 18 (Ulugia, Bonnano, Ahofono, Lewis tries Wehbe goal) defeated Magpies 14

Latest posts