What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jnr Trials

eelz47

Coach
where good won all of them

in sg ball i liked #18 dont know his name but went good

in flegg waicokacola was good at lock. josh also played but we didnt notice him til 10 minutes to go, cause he scored then. also there was this big fella on the wing who looked like vulcan from "the gladitors".

ray nasso hurt his lower back in the 2nd half too.

#10 in flegg got 2 tries

hogdksion had a good game too( colonel said to watch him)

thats all i can remember for now

eelz47

Coach
i am 99% sure we won em all

they had a monster in the 1st game, he got sent off too!

rowdy

First Grade
Yeah, we did well in all three grades and henry p looks to be a good coach for ball. cant remember what the manly sin bin was for, but i think we got someone binned at the time as well.

oh yeah and i'll vouch for hodgkinson too who looks to be a good player.

don't worry guys, it looks as tho we're doing alrite in lower grades.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Cleal was very over rated during his time at Parra

Yes he did a lot but it was more his people in other areas that told him about people to watch, Jamie Lyon for instance wasn't actually spotted by Cleal someone up in Wee Waa contacted Cleal and told him to come up and look at him.

and even though Cleal left it appears that at least some of these people have continued to refer players to Parra rather then join Cleal at Manly.

Ken Wise not Cleal spotted Hindy as well.

eelz47

Coach
<UPtheEELS> said:

he smashed one of our players in a fairish tackle, which resulted in a blow up.

next tackle he tried to drop to knees into a parra head, then slapped him. bye bye big fella

Utey

Coach
eelz47 said:
he smashed one of our players in a fairish tackle, which resulted in a blow up.

next tackle he tried to drop to knees into a parra head, then slapped him. bye bye big fella

Alrighty then.

Stagger eel

Staff member
imasaint said:
i believe the parra flegg number 10 was Justin Wood. how is he doin at parra, we miss him

Aarons younger brother.

played SG Ball last year and the later part of the season in Flegg, he's been doing ok and is got some good wraps on him by people at the club.

Stagger eel

Staff member
imasaint said:
good to hear he is doing well, good kid. i think him and aaron are cousins.

oh! ok..Aaron did play on the weekend but I'm not certain whether he's still with the club or just trialling for a contract.

Stagger eel

Staff member
hey Imasaint,

just sent you a PM, about your thoughts on Etuate Uasale, apparently he came from Saints, can you share any details about him?

ta

imasaint

Juniors
parra got a good one with Etu. watch for big hits and big charges with the ball.
saints lose yet another good one, just to pay the superstars big money. one day they will wake up.

Stagger eel

Staff member
imasaint said:
parra got a good one with Etu. watch for big hits and big charges with the ball.
saints lose yet another good one, just to pay the superstars big money. one day they will wake up.

thanks mate,

just ignore the last PM I sent you,

I'm shocked that you let this kid go as well Josh lewis to the roosters. Etu, impressed big time the other night.

imasaint

Juniors
yeah he is great to watch. hope he does well. Josh Lewis played in same team as Etu in 2004 and failed to impress. will be interested to see how he goes, don't think he will be a great loss although he was good in GF last year, had a good forward pack to give him room.

Stagger eel

Staff member
imasaint said:
yeah he is great to watch. hope he does well. Josh Lewis played in same team as Etu in 2004 and failed to impress. will be interested to see how he goes, don't think he will be a great loss although he was good in GF last year, had a good forward pack to give him room.

we had sneak preview of your mob the other night when they played Balmain, you definitely have some big boppers there, you'll be up there again when the whips are cracking.

Hurriflatch

Referee
You'd be hoping the Dragons lock up the Morris boys for a long time if they got away the reaction from the fans could be interesting might just be the final straw considering Lance Thompson, Josh Lewis, Etu and others

Latest posts