What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joe Joseph is not well

From the person I spoke to, he has taken a turn and is not well at all.

I don't want to cause any alarm but . . . my contact was rushing to the hospital right now.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he is a good friend of my dad and I knew him as a kid, I hope he is resting well and not in pain

Nickeel

Juniors
Bless you Joe, my thoughts are with you... even for one born in 1981, such as myself, your feats are legend.

Nick

Stagger eel

Staff member
I believe he was the first person to crack that Moet and pour it over Bob O'Reilly's head at the conclusion of the 81 Grand Final.

eelavation said:
I believe he was the first person to crack that Moet and pour it over Bob O'Reilly's head at the conclusion of the 81 Grand Final.

That he was.

Hopefully he is not in too much pain....god bless you Joe.

forward pass

Coach
eelavation said:

An image that all Eels fans will never forget............

Best wishes !

Spoke with Yoda about Jo.

He was okay when Yoda first saw him, but was fading in an out of lucidity. At times forgeting who Yoda, Death, and even himself was.
He is still at home with family but Yoda was told by Death that he will look to have him moved to the hospital shortly.
apart from that jo looks okay and hasn't lost any weight.

Stagger eel

Staff member
MarkInTheStands said:
Spoke with Yoda about Jo.

He was okay when Yoda first saw him, but was fading in an out of lucidity. At times forgeting who Yoda, Death, and even himself was.
He is still at home with family but Yoda was told by Death that he will look to have him moved to the hospital shortly.
apart from that jo looks okay and hasn't lost any weight.

just for those who are wondering.

Yoda = Alan Overtan

Death = DR Micheal Johnson.

;-)

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
omgoodness, see thats why i call him ovo, im too scared to spell overton, "overtan" in front of mark!

Hellsy

Immortal
I don't think that he chose it!!!!...... the boys all call him Doc Death.

He operated on my Dad's knee too

Ovo just left a message on my phone saying Joe has been taken to hospital and it is only a matter of days.

He's gonna give me a call tomorrow so if there is anything new I will let you know.

Latest posts