What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joe Williams stays with Souths

OVP said:
Yay well done Souths ... i bet theyll go close to the 8 next year ... great to see :clap:

I think they can finish 9th-12th somewhere in that bracket.

Joe Williams is still a bit raw but undoubtedly talented and he will need to survive for the whole season.

But a forward pack with

Fletcher
Cusack
Geddes
Mark Minichiello
Harrison

And in the backs
Hegarty
The MacDougall brothers

Roosterphin

Juniors
Gee a player taking less money to stay at a club that is good to him? that never happens...well it doesnt at the Roosters anyway :roll: :roll:

Azkatro

First Grade
Interesting to see that Richo is already having a positive effect on the club. I get the feeling he might not have been enticed to stay had it not been for that man's presence. Maybe his acquisition really is going to be a turning point for Souths?

taxidriver

Coach
"Gee a player taking less money to stay at a club that is good to him? that never happens...well it doesnt at the Roosters anyway "

and then you whine like a stuck pig when someone has a go at your club..WTF does this post have to do with Bondi Inc ?

AdamH

Juniors
thomo said:
Langers said:
Are Souths in the market for any good players this offseason? I haven't heard them being linked with anyone of note so far.
A lot of the rumours coming out of Souths have stopped after Richardson came in. We aren't hearing anything until (or just before) it is announced on the website.
Yep, that's what he instilled at Penrith also.

Jimmy Rabbit

Juniors
Generalissimo Stalin said:
another Rooster helping out another club to climb the ladder - well done the Roosters. Souths obviously now they need more Roosters in their club to be successful
I'd swap all our ex-Roosters' players to have Craig Wing back.

And Joey Williams wasn't originally a Rooster anyway - he was from the bush.

And Shannen Hegarty's a Queenslander... come to think of it - who WAS a Rooster in the first place? Even Fletcher was a Souths junior.

melon....

Coach
taxidriver said:
"Gee a player taking less money to stay at a club that is good to him? that never happens...well it doesnt at the Roosters anyway "

and then you whine like a stuck pig when someone has a go at your club..WTF does this post have to do with Bondi Inc ?
It highlights the hypocrisy of some of the members here. Souths do it its OK. Easts do it, its crap and they are way over the cap....dont push shit, we wont push back..simple really.

Jimmy Rabbit said:
Generalissimo Stalin said:
another Rooster helping out another club to climb the ladder - well done the Roosters. Souths obviously now they need more Roosters in their club to be successful
I'd swap all our ex-Roosters' players to have Craig Wing back.

And Joey Williams wasn't originally a Rooster anyway - he was from the bush.

And Shannen Hegarty's a Queenslander... come to think of it - who WAS a Rooster in the first place? Even Fletcher was a Souths junior.

Fletcher was a Roosters junior. Paddington Colts. He might have supported the Rabbitohs but he was a 100% Roosters junior. Was graded to the Roosters from paddo before being cut and heading to Souths for Flegg and then they cut him and he played back at Paddo before coming back to the Roosters under Gus after Adrian lam recommended he take his footy seriously.

Latest posts