What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joe Williams

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
With all this media attention surrouding his performance do you think this is an advantage to give him the cofidence he needs or disadvantage as he may get too cocky

thoughts????

Sugar

Bench
He has too handle it or its back to PL,With the pack he has now he should only get better if he can't perform he must go,He is on his last chance so i wish him all the best

rabs

Staff member
yeah no excuses this time around, he CAN be the saviour we need at half. I worry more about the fact that he has contract negotiations coming up and last time around he slipped right away once he got the upgrade. Things are different now with the awesome platform he will have to work upon from this pack. I reckon he can handle being a star.

bunny hop

Juniors
Joes Had A While 2 Work Out What He Needs 2 Do 2 Cement A Place In This South Sydney Team And By The State Of Our Team He Has

Sugar

Bench
rabbs said:
Playing very good football at the moment.
The sharks kept the pressure on him all game,The joey of the past would have cracked.
He showed this year he means business and prevailed against the sharks

Latest posts