What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Caine back!!!

Wrighty79

Juniors
Gobbso said:
I think Joel Caine is being squeezed out by Salford due to the player quota for Australian players coming down. It is currently 4, but for Seasons 2005 its being reduced to 3. Salford have seen more value in keeping Sean Rugerston, Mark Shipway and former Wests Tiger Kevin McGuinness who has re-signed with the club for a further 3 years. Apparently he they can't praise him enough and he is killing them over there playing at 5/8th.

Where does he defend, at the entry gate with the rest of the turnstyles?

Gobbso

Juniors
:clap: We have a Comedian ladies and gentlemen. Go have a read of the Salford forum's and ask them what they think of his defense champ!

Wrighty79

Juniors
Gobbs, it was just a little friday 'funny'. I don't mean it mate, I rated Buddha when he was with us, and still do, for that matter, I just wanted to get a reaction from you, and it worked. No harm intended.

Vicious

Bench
Gobbso said:
:clap: We have a Comedian ladies and gentlemen. Go have a read of the Salford forum's and ask them what they think of his defense champ!
I`d sure like Kevvie McGuiness in the Tigers side at the moment.And i`m sure Tim Sheens would find a spot for him if he was here!

Wobbygong

First Grade
Joel would be struggling to make a reserve spot for the Dragqueens Pl side by the looks of it.

Have you seen the quality of the players the Queens have in PL..........................

Greenshields, Blacklock, Frew, Naiqama, Howell, Firman, Holdsworth, Leyshon, Norrie, Gorell, Perenara - most of those blokes have all played a bit of NRL level.

Wrighty79

Juniors
Wobbygong said:
Joel would be struggling to make a reserve spot for the Dragqueens Pl side by the looks of it.

Have you seen the quality of the players the Queens have in PL..........................

Greenshields, Blacklock, Frew, Naiqama, Howell, Firman, Holdsworth, Leyshon, Norrie, Gorell, Perenara - most of those blokes have all played a bit of NRL level.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's funny. Worst player EVER! I would prefer Kaufusi!

Ctown Boy

Juniors
Gobbso said:
I think Joel Caine is being squeezed out by Salford due to the player quota for Australian players coming down. It is currently 4, but for Seasons 2005 its being reduced to 3. Salford have seen more value in keeping Sean Rugerston, Mark Shipway and former Wests Tiger Kevin McGuinness who has re-signed with the club for a further 3 years. Apparently he they can't praise him enough and he is killing them over there playing at 5/8th.

Good to hear Budha going well, nothing was better than the McGuiness boys back at Campbo stadium in the black n whites, ahhhh!!!

Good to se him at 5/8th, you still keep in touch with Budha gobbsy?

Gobbso

Juniors
Mate every week. Email and Phone. I'm actually looking to hopefully go over and stay with him sometime next year, depending on the finances and uni. But yeah he's going good, he's found his feet and is enjoying his football, and the results are speaking for Salford.

He's become a colt figure at the Reds already. He was eyeing a return back home, but only wanted to play with Wests Tigers, no one else. His manager let him down and there wasn't enough communication between his manager at the club, therefore he decided to stay on at Salford.

Wrighty, its cool mate. I just don't like anyone knocking the man, especially when that area of his game has strengthened significantly according to most Salford on lookers. I'd love to see him back with the Tige's, zooming on to some quality ball from Prince! 8)

MoJack

Juniors
Kevin McGuinness who has re-signed with the club for a further 3 years. Apparently he they can't praise him enough and he is killing them over there playing at 5/8th.

Gobbs you dead set have a love affair with Kevin...................................
What is it about him his brown eyes, balck hair i have never seen a bloke suck someone off so much :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kevin had great potential but turned out to be ordinary

Gobbso

Juniors
Yeah Ctwon, Georgallis is his manager, hasn't done much for him though. A good manager would have ensured that England would have been his very last option. But what can you do? He has signed for 3 years, so i'd say unless his body can go around another year (which i doubt, but i guess it all depends upon if he's still playing good footy, Buettner, Sattler, and Senter for example have shown its possbile to keep going) Salford may be his final destination in his Rugby League career, unless given a lifeline back here in the NRL and with Wests.

Latest posts