What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Monaghan To Roosters

hemeroid

Juniors
itz bout time u guyz listen 2 me
i told u he was not gona sign with the tigers - i had inside infoz n no1 believed me.

Famous1

Juniors
hemeroid said:
itz bout time u guyz listen 2 me
i told u he was not gona sign with the tigers - i had inside infoz n no1 believed me.
I'm Special, ure special were all a group of special f**kers

it was common knowledge he was going to the roosters, that was fairly common knowledge

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
Far out.

So, the un-even premiership continues on Packers course towards only have 3 sydney team!

Nice job Joel, you've just made hundreds of thousands of fans form 14 other clubs feel like we've been hit in the stomach by a semi.

Famous1

Juniors
CULLUS.ONLINE said:
Far out.

So, the un-even premiership continues on Packers course towards only have 3 sydney team!

Nice job Joel, you've just made hundreds of thousands of fans form 14 other clubs feel like we've been hit in the stomach by a semi.
i'd love to see his sign-on fee.. maybe something like walker is on, jack shit for 2 years and 3rd year on a fortune

magpiemax

Juniors
Let's just face it,they have a very very astute accountant. :roll: And besides they need to bolster there depth. :roll: :clap:

innsaneink

Referee
I know hes better than that, but geeeez he was pretty crappola last nite.
Obviously other things on his mind.

bonstonker

Juniors
the roosters have alot of money off contract in fittler and hodges.
they also lose hegarty and will not resign a host of others and as we are seeing,they have a shitload of dollars to spend.

jirskyr

Juniors
Parra and Easts use the same accountant. He used to work for Rene Rivkin, Alan Bond and Chris Skase.