What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Monaghan's season over

Paullyboy

Coach
Joel Monaghan has done his knee and will have to have a re-construction, ending his 2006 campaign before it started.

Thats a shame :roll:

2 True Blues

Coach
Yeah it certainly is mate. But we are used to set backs being a Bluebags fan. Just feel bad for the guy actually as it is gonna be a hard year for him...

ozzie

Bench
I feel sorry for him - he was improving as a footy player all the past two years

skeepe

Immortal
ozzie come on, Monaghan in 2004 & 2005 was absolutely woeful, a shadow of the player that he was in 2003.

Raider_69

Post Whore
skeepe said:
ozzie come on, Monaghan in 2004 & 2005 was absolutely woeful, a shadow of the player that he was in 2003.

well said
i dare say he's looked like a man playing without heart

ozzie

Bench
considering he was carrying some type of injury - it was obvious to all and sundry - he went ok, was settling in nicely and had more football nouse than he had three years ago, in fact two

avsterooster

Juniors
some of you guys are actually pathetic bagging players... it shames me to be a rooster fan when i see some of you morons winge and bag out our players...

monaghan just put in 5 months of solid intense training all for nothing, and all you can say is shame to premier league team. he played all 24 games last year and i guarantee it he would of done it again this year.. he was coming good by end of last yr and had alot to prove as well.

as for finchy, you idiots really get to me... in 04 when he was runner up in dally m all of you were praising him saying how phenominal he was and all the rest of it. when he played in 05 with 5/8s including wing, crocker, flannery, and soward and the roosters as a unit were woeful you all bag him and use him as a scape goat... its pretty pathetic... before you judge see how he goes this year with a known and solid combination with a classy 5/8th.

cooba

Juniors
The crookwell witch wants you all to know, she did not put a hex on freckles monas as she refers to him,she doesn't do that to nice people. She did it to the other raiders import and as she said when he leaves things for the chooks will get a whole lot better.

ozzie

Bench
avsterooster said:
some of you guys are actually pathetic bagging players... it shames me to be a rooster fan when i see some of you morons winge and bag out our players...

monaghan just put in 5 months of solid intense training all for nothing, and all you can say is shame to premier league team. he played all 24 games last year and i guarantee it he would of done it again this year.. he was coming good by end of last yr and had alot to prove as well.

as for finchy, you idiots really get to me... in 04 when he was runner up in dally m all of you were praising him saying how phenominal he was and all the rest of it. when he played in 05 with 5/8s including wing, crocker, flannery, and soward and the roosters as a unit were woeful you all bag him and use him as a scape goat... its pretty pathetic... before you judge see how he goes this year with a known and solid combination with a classy 5/8th.

what the hell are you going on about?? Ony one Rooster fans said something about Finch and the other two supprters were saying how well Mona's was improving after a disasterous couple of years at Canberra - the others are blow ins so lighten up

Comrade Monaghan had a solid 2005 debut Season with the Roosters and was expected to be one of the many big improvers in 2006.

Alas his season is now over but who will replace him??

Nikki

Coach
I actually watched the game up in Gosford and was impressed with Monah's game. Gotta feel sorry for the bloke... Dont like the see that stuff happen to any player. Well, maybe Joey Johns...

Latest posts