What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Moon

WarriorDefence

Juniors
Total rubbish. Witty was shoved aside for this imposter Moon and he was given plenty of chances at 5/8th but was put to centres as the losses were piling up for the Warriors with his lack of ability and talent.

Fein and Witty steered the club to the top 4 the year before and Moon and a clearly past it Stacey Jones turned them into one of the worst teams of 2009.

Take it easy on the man crush- we are talking bout moon here not Witt and I don't know which part u think is rubbish- if moon had no talent why was he rated one of the best prospects in the game? Talent wasn't his problem- trust me I've played against him. Also we didn't lose a game with moon and fein starting in the halves and to blame him for 2009 is laughable. Two things farked us that year- Stacey jones came back and more importantly sonny fai passed away.
And there's no denying moon would've been handy this year coz our centers are woeful.
Witt was an alright player and prob deserved better treatment too but this threads not about him mate.

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Hmmmm.......

Just not sure.

With Witty was poor at the Warriors.

That said Qld boys love a beach....

Horses for courses, I imagine on the cheap side, so why not.

WarriorDefence

Juniors
no one got it...

Moon, howler- not bad
Look moons not a world beater and will prob start the year for u guys in reserve grade but he's a handy squad member- may push for a centre spot and can cover 5/8, could also cover the backrow for u during origin while gallen and Lewis are away- still young but plenty of experience and prob came cheap. I'd be happy with the signing if I was u guys

dreary

Juniors
I reckon moon would get the best out of the Wolfman if they were to play side by side turn him into an absolute animal.