What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Thompson

possm

Coach
I don't think any of our players played as well as they can today. It seems to me they are trying to play to a game plan that they don't believe in.

Coffs dragon

Bench
I don't know if he was carrying an injury, but he was very ordinary. Most disappointing considering the big dollars they paid for him. I feel he and Witt have been the flops in todays match & may need time in the cutters.

FlameThrower

Bench
f**kn expensive cutters players. Thompson I agree has not lived up to his hype. Sorry it I feel Merrin pushes too many passes as low % plays. Has a bad habit of doing that within our red zone. Terre feeling team is losing faith in themselves.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
f**kn expensive cutters players. Thompson I agree has not lived up to his hype. Sorry it I feel Merrin pushes too many passes as low % plays. Has a bad habit of doing that within our red zone. Terre feeling team is losing faith in themselves.

Merrin shits me... Stop offloading in our red zone you dope. Take the f**king tackle!

GT0007

Juniors
You guys can't judge individual players on 1 poor performance. If this forum coached we'd have a different team every week. I'll reserve my comments til I watch the game at home as I was behind the posts at the opposite end of the field for the 1st half and saw us in their red zone 1 or 2 times. I will say our kicking game was awesome it we were hoping Mini caught the ball on the full

ggould

Juniors
Thanks Guys for such and inept diabolical performance!! Its high time you guys put up of shut up!!! Sick and tired of all the talk!!! Another season of embarrassing results!!! Just sucks the life out of you!!!!

Dragonboyd

Juniors
Thanks Guys for such and inept diabolical performance!! Its high time you guys put up of shut up!!! Sick and tired of all the talk!!! Another season of embarrassing results!!! Just sucks the life out of you!!!!

We all feel your pain champ. Extremely draining to watch these shit-heads f**k up week in and week out as if they don't care.

Merrin was unbelievable in defence today out of every set he at least made 2-3 of the tackles. Sapping his energy in attack. Definitely trying miracle offloads that aren't on. Last week they were able to offload at will (Merrin/ Nightingale) today with the tougher a Roosters defence it was difficult. Creah tried hard in a beaten side. Generally a solid effort would have beaten a lot of sides today.

Latest posts