What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joey apologises to Cecchin

roosters06

Juniors
Molon Lave said:
people had respect for him already??? :shock:

I had respect for him as a footballer....and overlooked to a certain extend his tendancy to behave like a todder everytime a decision didnt go his way.

But this incident has torn any respect i held for him beyond repair.

parra pete

Referee
He asked the judiciary could he be penalised for thinking Cecchin was a F****** C***
When told NO, he replied "Well I think he is a F****** C***"

The Engineers Room

First Grade
The worst part about this incident is that after all was said and done and Johns was on the footy show they basically condoned his outburst then ridiculed the official again. It wasn't funny and after saying we need more officials and they deserve respect they turn around and do that.

parra pete

Referee
The Ref in Seat 196 said:
The worst part about this incident is that after all was said and done and Johns was on the footy show they basically condoned his outburst then ridiculed the official again. It wasn't funny and after saying we need more officials and they deserve respect they turn around and do that.

I agree...wasn't funny at all....