What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joey is ready to quit

Ice777

Bench
Thanks for that Shades. It's nice to know that someone could actually see that i was only expressing my opinion in regards to this subject. It would seem alot around here are rather precious when someone who isn't a Knight supporter expresses their opinion against Joey Johns.

The ironic thing is that if the people who told me to f**k you and piss off never barracked for the Knights, they wouldn't be wearing their rose coloured glasses and more than likely would agree with like the vast majority of rugby league supporters do :roll:

Gene Krupa

Referee
Ice777 said:
Thanks for that Shades. It's nice to know that someone could actually see that i was only expressing my opinion in regards to this subject. It would seem alot around here are rather precious when someone who isn't a Knight supporter expresses their opinion against Joey Johns.

The ironic thing is that if the people who told me to f**k you and piss off never barracked for the Knights, they wouldn't be wearing their rose coloured glasses and more than likely would agree with like the vast majority of rugby league supporters do :roll:

Vast majority? Bullsh!t! Public opinion was very much with Joey on this one.