What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joey's hair

The_Ben

Juniors
What's doin Joey?

He is on Ch9 right now commentating for the SOO and it is all combed to one side. He looks like he is wearing a wig. Either that or he just needs some black rimmed glasses to look like Austin Powers

eddo

Juniors
That's what happens when you go out with a marketing guru.

They have great ideas that no one else would of thought of :lol: :lol:

~bedsy~

First Grade
His hair would have been done for him, so I blame the hairdresser, you could have done alot better things with that mop.
Plus he does need a cut.

les norton

First Grade
:lol: :lol:

We talk about the serious topics here...

(although i think it looks better in the photo with bedsy above.)

Andy

First Grade
LOL - I was having a poke at his do too.

The old Ray Martin look was done to perfection. They must have had that hair piece curing in the oven for a few days at least! :lol: :lol:

eddo

Juniors
Johnsy has mentioned the pressure of "living in the fishbowl" that is Newcastle as one of the reasons he would consider moving to another club. :?

If he gets this many posts just about his hair :roll: , He might need to move a fair way to get out of that fishbowl. :lol:

China maybe.
(do they have league comp there? ;-) )

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I do not like what he eats for breakfast or his underwear or his...............

He could sign for Melbourne, and walk around without being noticed.

stevo

Juniors
i think the fact that his hair was distracting me from what was actualling being said was the point. like pete's hair tonight in my restuarnt rules. he had the kramer thing going it was kinda distracting. instead of listening to what he was saying i was laughing at his hair :lol:

Nuke

Staff member
I blame Nathan Hindmarsh for introducing 'the mop' to League. Incidentally, I reckon that Hindy's hair seems to almost have a life of it's own. That mug-shot thing Ch9 does with it's team lists at the start of all their games (where the players photos - well, videos actually - pop up from the ground) really made me realise how bad it is. His boofy hair took up half photo! That hair-style is a fair dinkum shocker.

northey

First Grade
LOL i agree about the hair cut and the side burns...... but the colour thank god is not dyed....
it was just the lights that were making his hair go that terriable colour

stevo

Juniors
yeah i know it wasn't dyed. i had a black cat whos coat got got a red tinge when the light was at a certain angle

thuganomics

Coach
What was with him!!
He looked shocking. I didn't want to look, Although his insites in the game preview were awsome, he knew what he was talking about unlike Tallis.

Samwise

Bench
i liked it. i hope to someday have hair like that. my hair now all i get is ridicule, but if i had joey hair? then perhaps gifts!

Latest posts