What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Chidiac

Uncle Leo

Juniors
John Chidiac resigns from both boards and is appointed Facilities Manager at the Leagues Club.

Uncle Leo

Juniors
Leo, we're going to need a link or source for that mate!

did you get that from Tele yesterday??

Mate, You told me you had sources and I am told by others that you are connected. Check your sources and you will find it will be confirmed soon.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mate, You told me you had sources and I am told by others that you are connected. Check your sources and you will find it will be confirmed soon.

that's not that way it works in a public forum...

rules are that you need to provide a link and source to the claim unless you want to provide it as a rumour..

if it's in the Tele than there's no drama.

ParraAds

Juniors
that's not that way it works in a public forum...

rules are that you need to provide a link and source to the claim unless you want to provide it as a rumour..

if it's in the Tele than there's no drama.

The Management list on the PLC website is probably a better source ;-)

Yeah I heard about this a week or so ago, I am quite sure Stagger would have known, but as stated the Forum needs to have it sourced or else it can lead to liable.

Having said that, it makes for interesting times as always. I have hear whispers both ways on this one, but none that I care to put in writing.

Best of luck to Mr Chidiac.

fish eel

Immortal
Chidiac was one 3P bloke I never warmed too

I trust there was a recruitment process and he was appointed as merit as the best candidate