What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Chidiac

parrap

Juniors
this is dodgy....

nearly every manager that worked for DF has either been sacked or made redundant. and not in the right way....then he walks into a newly created role?

i can only see the club going backwards.

sooty

Juniors
I understand he has replaced the role left vacant by the axing of John Kolc can anyone shed the light on or show me his job description of facility manager.

Suitman

Post Whore
Certainly looks like a jobs for the boys scenario.

As I've said all along, if we ain't happy with the new administration, we only have to wait until the next election (approx 10 months) for the chance to vote them out, that is of course if there is a better alternative.

Suity

ParraAds

Juniors
I understand he has replaced the role left vacant by the axing of John Kolc can anyone shed the light on or show me his job description of facility manager.

He's replacing someone who was made redundant so you would imagine that it's just a fancy rebrand of the existing job of a COO in order to avoid the legal ramifications of unfair dismissal etc.

eels81236

Bench
article00836F3F9000005DC778_468x3503.jpg

Last edited:

Jodeci

Bench
Before you all start jumping to conclusions, do u think the board would of done this not the right way???

John Kolc was not the facilities manager when he was sacked months ago

Regarding John Chidiac's C.V, he has been working in property managerment, OH&S manager and facilities all his life so he has more then enough experience and he having worked in some big organisations knows what he is doing.

Before taking on the new role, John was with his last employer for over 13 years, you cant buy experience.

So before bagging anyone out, did the club do the right thing????

I'm sure they would of taken all the correct avenues considering how the old circus use to run our club.

Get the facts people before u start whinging.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Before you all start jumping to conclusions, do u think the board would of done this not the right way???

Regarding John Chidiac's C.V, he has been working in property managerment, OH&S manager and facilities all his life so he has more then enough experience and he having worked in some big organisations knows what he is doing.

Before taking on the new role, John was with his last employer for over 13 years, you cant buy experience.

I'm sure they would of taken all the correct avenues considering how the old circus use to run our club.

Ray, thanks for clearing that up...

what you need to understand though is not all of us are familiar with John's backround and on the surface, it does appear that it was a "jobs for the boys" choice..

as it was with the last regime we can only call it as we see it as a punters and members point of view and in the end they were crucified.

as suity said if we weren't happy with what they've brought to the table than we can make our presence felt at the next agm or ellection.

Uncle Leo

Juniors

The previous role of Chief Operating Officer has been split into 2 management positions. Facilities Manager filled by John Chidiac & the other role will be known as General Manager - Operations.