What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Morris Q and A

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
Yes but Bomber has signed premiership winning Tolman, he will rip in for sure, good for tackle breaks, and surging runs, can't wait to see the the mongrel he has in defence
Is that what you think he bought him for?

I thought it was because of his 270+ game career and the value he can add as a mentor for the young forwards we have coming through. All while costing very little $

Additionally a quick review of the stats for last season compared to say Toby and BHU

Tolman / Toby / BHU

61/46/42 mins
7.8/8.8/9.3 metres per run
22/48/45 missed tackles
3/8/14 errors
3/5/3 penalties

seems like value to me.

Eion

First Grade
Yes but Bomber has signed premiership winning Tolman, he will rip in for sure, good for tackle breaks, and surging runs, can't wait to see the the mongrel he has in defence
Haha, come on stakey. He’s a low wage and I’m thankful to have him especially early in the season with no hunt or talakai!

bluefox68

Staff member
Is that what you think he bought him for?

I thought it was because of his 270+ game career and the value he can add as a mentor for the young forwards we have coming through. All while costing very little $

Additionally a quick review of the stats for last season compared to say Toby and BHU

Tolman / Toby / BHU

61/46/42 mins
7.8/8.8/9.3 metres per run
22/48/45 missed tackles
3/8/14 errors
3/5/3 penalties

seems like value to me.

Goblin - that was Stake Removed's attempt at sarcasm. It doesn't work.

You are absolutely right, Tolman IS a good buy. So much of an upgrade on Sorensen, who Bomber rightly let go...