What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Morris to the UK???

Kornstar

Coach
On talkin sport today Jimmy Smith said that he has it on good authority that we are chasing Brett Firman hard as John Morris has received a massive offer from the UK that we can't match, he said that it looks as though Johnny is going to go.

I don't want to believe this as i think Morris is happy here and plus, why would you go for Firman when we have M.Perenara and Green coming through, that is just insane!!!

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
I'd like to see Marcus brought up, the New Zealanders on this forum have big raps on him and think he'd only have to make his debut to be the NZ international halfback.

Sucks about Morris if it's true, but there isn't much we can do if it's over money. Bloody poms!

Phillips

Referee
if Morris does go (hopefully he wont)...Jason Hooper is off contract at Saints, very under-rated player..wouldnt mind snearing him

Parraren

Bench
Jimmy also said about this time last year that Tahu was a done deal with Manly according to his 'sources'...

mickdo

Coach
I think you should put a question mark in the title of this thread. It is a bit misleading...

Kornstar

Coach
I would really like to think that he will stay, they are a real chance of winning the premiership, why would you leave a side that is going so well when you know that you are a massive part of the reason, money is one thing but going to the ESL is a big drop in status compared to the NRL!!!

I hope it is wrong :-(

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Phillips said:
28...abit old, but ive always rated him

Sorry I meant he'd be turning 30 if he came here. He's pretty good, but I doubt Parra would chase him. Supposed to be going to the Gold Coast isn't he?

Latest posts