What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Safran vs God

Anonymous

Juniors
Anybody been watching?

Fabulous show, probably more entertaining than Safran's Musical Jamboree... although last night's episode was hard to stomach. The voodoo goat's ball eating ritual was not cool at all.

MILLWALL

Juniors
lol very sick last nite funniest part was when he dropped the lady that was possesed and she hits her head and he stands there looking around.

cant wait for the last episode its so freaky

felix

Juniors
XTREME MORMONS! best movie trailer ever

and the look on his face when he didnt catch the woman

Red Bear

Referee
Funniest show currently on TV, boththis and Music Jamboree are awesome. Every bit has been good EXCEPT the bit with the goats last night. I foun hat bit f**ked up and couldnt watch.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I sort of flick to it when I'm bored. It's amusing enough, although sometimes John Saffran gets on my nerves. Funny guy, no doubt, but that voice of his. Jesus! :p

I enjoyed the comments on Catholocism both last week and the week before. I'm Catholic, but I could definitely see the funny side of his observatiosn about as being 'sadomasochistic', lol.

Southernsaint

Staff member
I love it, but then, I love all of his work. I guess that it could be seen as a little more hit-and-miss than Musical Jamboree but there's no doubt that religion is a tougher topic to work with than music.

As for the Xtreme Mormons:

"Who taught you to ride like that?"

"A guy called Jesus."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And Bowling for Menthalstein!!

carcharias

Immortal
that bloke has got some nuts on him , no way I'd be going into that voodo joint. Hows the old bird licking the bloodied knife?

I remember when he was on race around the world and he did a nude run through the streets of Jerusisilam , the cops nearly took him out.

And the time he kicked his footy into the Gaza strip and asked the Israeli gaurds if he could climb the fence to get it.

Or the time he put his footy tips into the Wailing Wall.

Nutter.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Best show on tv! Loved all his work.

I missed last week's episode which was annoying, but monday's episode was great. The Vodouism segmet and the Mormon bit as well as the rant about scrabble were all great.

That re-edit/pisstake of Micheal Moore was piss-funny! "MERMELSTEIN!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"This morning I cut myself shaving. If Buddha was real, that wouldn't have happened" :lol:

miccle

Bench
Big fan of his, and this new show definitely hasn't let me down. The latest one was a little bit... hard to stomach I guess, but the rest have all been classics.

"The Freemason secret handshake.... Ekthpothed!!"

Love the lisp :lol:

Razor

Coach
I go out Monday nights, but been taping it each week.

This week however it didn't tape - record 90mins of static (Safran & The Practice). I'd been moving furniture around and the aerial came out of the TV and didn't notice.

carcharias

Immortal
that catholic preist was a legend , Safran too him to see mel gibsons movie and had to be the altar boy for a day.

what a legend this guy is, i got music jambooree on dvd. vs god is rad! i must agree biting the testicles off a goat sucked hardcore lol.

MILLWALL

Juniors
carcharias said:
that catholic preist was a legend , Safran too him to see mel gibsons movie and had to be the altar boy for a day.

lol he brougth him flowers and chocolates

the freemasons one i couldnt stop laughing

Latest posts