What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

johns co commentator type guy for upcoming tests

She must be on a bloody good deal with 7 is all I can say. Must be on the 'Griggs deal'...if she has a bloody home improvement show come out soon, I will burn my TV

Stevo_G

Juniors
so r we gonna have sky u.k for the match commentry during the ashes series or ray warren and co.

and ch 9 not even gonna send anybody overseas ?

dimitri

First Grade
cmon

as if channel 9 would send anybody over

im guessing it will be the uk commentators

Why can't we get the pictures (video) from the UK and Rabs can commentate it in Sydney. Then again we would probably be breaching some sort of copyright act :(

Brutus

Referee
CouldaBeenAnything said:
She must be on a bloody good deal with 7 is all I can say. Must be on the 'Griggs deal'...if she has a bloody home improvement show come out soon, I will burn my TV

So true!! Fingers crossed Rebecca Wilson doesn't go to Seven with the Fat next year. Three annoying women dominating sports coverage on Seven is not pretty. :oops:

Matt23

Staff member
She probably will, if given the chance...olympics year and all that :roll:

Brutus

Referee
Johns sounded like he was reading out all his comments while heavily medicated where was his brother? Andrew should play the game Mathew should commentate. Liz Ellis should stay at home and commentate to her family they might be interested in what she is saying.

Kaz

junior
Brutus said:
Andrew should play the game Mathew should commentate.

Matty should keep silent as well.

What about when Simpson scored.

Matty said something like Simpson is a hard person to tackle, with the way he strides & they way he runs, blah, blah, blah.

All Simpson had to do it run a little way & fall over the try line.

Lockyer could have scored that try, but he is not a greedy player, so he passed it to Simpson.

Even I could have scored that try. :D

incredible_holc

Juniors
actually you heard him say 'I know he didnt have to do much to get that try but........'

on the union is it just me or does John Eales sound as if he is a bit of an Ian Roberts

and also what has happened to the cream!!!!!

its only thing i wanted to watch yet its rarely on, all there is is that Rugby Clubhouse piece of shit, god thats a crappy show!!

In-goal

Bench
Matty Johns wasn't there Yesterday, I thought Andrew Johns was below par maybe this will improve once he retires. Thought Sterlo was once again good along with the number 1 caller in the game Rabs.