What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

johns given all clear

northey

First Grade
joey is alright to start training and everything
everything is sweet
but he will have to have scans in the comming weeks

Juniors
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*frolicking around joyfully*

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Leasha

Juniors
Newbie said:

*frolicking around joyfully*

Haha you copied my response! Mine was a bit more like:

*running around ecstatically*

I'm not the biggest fan of frolicking...

Rusty

Juniors
He has been given the all clear to resume light training,but he wont be taking part in any body contact training as yet.Oh yeah and he will have an MRI scan in coming weeks to ensure that the nerve has remained in place.But otherwise he will be back 2004....woohooo :shock: :D

princess plj

Juniors
i ams sohappy for joey....andfor the knights!!!! i was nervous all day...some training is better than no training. lets hope when he has further scans it will enable to begin full extensive traning so he will be ready for season 2004.

this news has definatley made by day!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yeah but what good is he if he cant survive to the finals just like the last 2 years.

Although i do have a good feeling about 2004.. I think next year we will leading up to a 2005 premiership... With all the new players we are blooding and all.

Jesus- Isnt it a huge weight off the shoulders
I reckon that the whole city breathed a sigh of relief-Well except for the non supporters who kept on muttering "DAMN DAMN" all afternoon and into their sleep :lol:
Look out other teams -He seems ready to rip a few new ones!

140 days until Brisbane continue the losing streak :D

~bedsy~

First Grade
It's good to hear that Joey's neck has no seroius injuries and he will still be playing with us.

socksie

Juniors
im glad the speculation's all over and joey will be back

we did pretty alright with kidley, mind you. he's one player we've gotta keep no matter what

stevo

Juniors
I was just happy to see him look happy again. He looked real good on the news tonight. Now he doesn't have to worry about his neck so much he might be able to enjoy the off season for a while.

leedsbabe

Juniors
glad 2 hear joeys ok n bk trainin i was gutted 2 find out that he wasnt cumin ova 4 the ashes tests such as shame. Oh well ill just have 2 wait while nxt season 2 watch him on tv

Andy

First Grade
Finally a different sounding leitmotif for Andrew Johns. A much brighter and cheery tone.

Good news not for us alone, but for Australian Rugby League.

Knights Crusade 2004 is looking a much brighter prospect now.

Andy

First Grade
Danish Moo Cow said:
Andy said:
Finally a different sounding leitmotif for Andrew Johns.

LOL! How long have you been waiting to fit that into a sentence? I love it!

LOL. I'm glad you liked it.

By the way, saw "Kill Bill" last night. Very interesting. Loved it.

PB

Bench
The most amusing thing from reading about it in the newspaper, was that they named his girlfriend. I assume they did this so as not to cause confusion with all the other women he jumps into bed with..... :twisted: :twisted:

socksie

Juniors
PB said:
The most amusing thing from reading about it in the newspaper, was that they named his girlfriend. I assume they did this so as not to cause confusion with all the other women he jumps into bed with..... :twisted: :twisted:

which paper?

Latest posts