What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johns Wants To Be Back For SOO1

antonius

Coach
Wonder what happened to the "I'M not worrying about rep footy, I'm more interested in getting the Knights back on track" Statement.

Earl

Coach
:lol: :lol:

Good luck.

To get back in time is one thing, but to be playing better footy than Kimmorley, Gower & Orford is the impossible thing.

RABK

Referee
but to be playing better footy than Kimmorley, Gower & Orford is the impossible thing.

He has his whole career and yesterday he was well on his way to his rightful place as the Blues number 7. Orford has done shit all for 2 weeks now, he's a flash in the pan as far as form go's. It's why Johns has 3 Dally M's. Form is tempory, class is permanent.

*edit* Please refer to the member guidelines in regards to:
TOO MANY EMOTICONS
The posting of dozens of emoticons into one post slows down the connection for people trying to access the thread. Like message bombing, repetitive use of emoticons will be deleted

Stranger

Coach
Wonder what happened to the "I'M not worrying about rep footy, I'm more interested in getting the Knights back on track" Statement.
He also made the statement that "he wanted to dominate the SOO level again"