What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johns: Worst ever sport in the history of rugby league?/ Biggest sook

lucablight

First Grade
Fancy running away from the post match interviews because you lost one game. At least Buderus was classy enough to stay around. Who does he think he is? You can't always have things your way and I wonder if all the praise has gone to his head.

greeneyed

First Grade
Andrew Johns... worst ever sport in the history of rugby league? Big call, but he is the worst in my lifetime.

Packing up tonight and running from facing the media just cause the Knights get a flogging!

He "wasn't mentally ready" to play SOO, so he declines to come back and gets shown up by, of all players, FINCH! So he is all upset!

Now he runs off when he loses one match! Pathetic!

Yosh

Coach
well as hagan said people deal with loses in different ways. and like seroiusly if your the best player in the world would you really want to stand in front of channel- we always present news like it is without making it any more dramatical- 9 and tell them how bad you played?

greeneyed

First Grade
He is happy to lap up the orgasmic reviews when he wins.... right through his career he has thrown tantrums on and off field when the going gets tough. Shows what sort of person he is.

innsaneink

Referee
Yeah...saw him heading to the sheds while all the players mingled onfield after the hooter...Vossy and hagan confirmed in the shaeds later he "beat a hasty retreat".................pretty embarrassing really, the actions of a kid.

Stranger

Coach
Cause he doesnt want to talk about a sh*t preformance? Yeah hang him.

What can he say that didnt show tonight?

Yosh

Coach
haha... yeah acutally i know he is sook hardcore but i just decided ill say something to support him. kind of regretting it now. even though he is like newcastle captain, best player in the world, not to mention my favourite player, seroiusly he is a sook hardcore. i rekon even more then finch, but coz Johns like like a 10000000 times better they dont care as much.
ill even go to say that he should stay behind coz you dont see any knights supporters leave the game with 10 mins to go or anything because we are down 20 points. the fans stay to the end, so should joey even if we get beat by 1000 points, its just plan manners.

Mr Saab

Referee
He is a very competetive person and takes losses hard.
Still, i love when he acts like the 9yr old at Xmas who was given underpants and not an XBox.
My fav is 2000 semi vs the Chooks. Slam that mouthguard Joey, slam that mouthguard

*Paul*

Juniors
I'd go with Jack Gibson as biggest sook. The fine for criticising refs - his constant moaning in the 80s would have went a long way to that rule being implemented.

Saint 60

Juniors
didnt c the incident..? anything like Bennett?

may have problems somewheres else...who knows..
did well on SoO night commentating --

ehh if he don wanna talk to the press..and isnt contracted to do so..
so what - let the press rave about it....

Frederick

Staff member
Surely all this just shows the immense amount of passion he has in his game ;-)

OVP

Coach
I wonder, did he EVER find THAT mouthguard he threw into the SFS turf after Fittler schooled him in 2000 ?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yosh said:
ill even go to say that he should stay behind coz you dont see any knights supporters leave the game with 10 mins to go or anything because we are down 20 points. the fans stay to the end, so should joey even if we get beat by 1000 points, its just plan manners.

Could've fooled me. I missed the last 15 minutes of the game because of the exodus of Newcastle fans.

I don't give a f**k if it's raining acid, I support my team to the siren wherever possible.

I'm glad the saints boys came over and thanked the army, even if they did walk through the Knights cool-down :lol:

Gus, next time, JUMP!

RABK

Referee
Yeh went and found it after Joey schooled Fittler twice as hard in 01. 40-6 while concussed. :lol: :arrow: Fittler vs Johns thread.

He's a very, very passionate person.

But suprise, a Johns bashing thread. You are the same wnakers that cheer him on in Origin and chase him around behind the sheds for his signature but rip into with pathetic insults and whinges whenever you can. f**king pathetic.

RABK

Referee
Timmah said:
Could've fooled me. I missed the last 15 minutes of the game because of the exodus of Newcastle fans.

I don't give a f**k if it's raining acid, I support my team to the siren wherever possible.

I'm glad the saints boys came over and thanked the army, even if they did walk through the Knights cool-down :lol:

Gus, next time, JUMP!

There was no mass exodus, it was both teams fans. There was stil la good 15,000 there at fulltime and a good 10,000 cheered the Knights off the field.

Exodus - that's the dragons army holding their skirts up while hiding their "spooncastle" banner in round 5 - leaving at HALF TIME! Pathetic. Yo ualways watch your team till the end - always.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Mate, I was sitting on the bricks on the concourse, with a steady stream of Knights fans - you know, red & blue paraphenalia and what not - passing in front of me. Yeah, there were still quite a few at and after the fulltime siren, and I'm not doubting your passion in particular, but there were a large contingent who either thought they'd die of a little rain, or don't care enough to stay. It was of such large number it reminded me of the Dragons/Manly game where they were down 34-6 and the Saints fans left.

I'm assuming wanna talk wasn't part of your post ;-)