What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johns

Risky_6

Juniors
It was channel 9 news, he told the players he will play but then said i will have to think about it.

Mr Saab

Referee
It is not confirmed but he did say on ch9 that he will have a good long hard think about it.
I will back him to play game 3 because of the hype it will generate in Melbourne.

gregstar

Referee
geezuz

there'll be a tidal wave of sperm.

and after the sperm tsunami if he plays, the knights will struggle to make the 8.

Leagueguy

Juniors
Would he even be allowed to play? What about all that exemption stuff. I doubt he would play anyway. Its not like its an emergency for NSW, they've got Orford, Kimmorley and Gower all fit.

Mr Saab

Referee
He is a glory seeker.
After game one he wanted nothing to do with the team and now it is game 3 in melb he wants to be the hero.

"I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero"

Yeah Joey...your my hero!

LOL! Bring him on! Tallis retires from origin, stays retired. Webcke retires from origin, stays retired. Fittler retires from origin, comes back. and now joey, those blues, why are they so lame?

Pigskin

Juniors
bring him on, will be all the sweeter in victory for the maroons ... without Johns its a 50-50 game, with Johns, Qld are specials ... you think they won't play out of their skins to kill off the biggest germ in the game ?:D

hope he doesn't injure his frail and aging body and be out for the season in the process

that would be a shame

Oink !

11Straight

Juniors
gregstar said:
bookie? or hookie?

i'm sure plunging is involved
Im sure that will be his after party celebration i hear he gets pretty good deals.

He can celebrate with his brother "BRING BACK THE STIFF"

.JOHNSY

Juniors
pennywisealfie said:
LOL! Bring him on! Tallis retires from origin, stays retired. Webcke retires from origin, stays retired. Fittler retires from origin, comes back. and now joey, those blues, why are they so lame?

Does the name Langer ring a bell? Or would it be the unspoken rule for Qld'ers to be hypocrites when it suits.:sarcasm: