What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Huddle on Saturday

Slugs

Mzilikazi said:
I won't be there.

But you'd all spit on me if I was there, so it's just as well.

With a moniker like yours its understandable :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bet you cant even spell it after a few cool ales :oops: :oops:

Slugs

swoop said:
Begone Slugs and go belt yourself with one of your many WOODEN SPOONS!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have a better idea for the spoons Swoop................bend over..............Ouch !!!! :shock: :shock:

chileman

Coach
Mzilikazi said:
I won't be there.

Nah amigo....I'd buy you a beer before spitting on you :lol: ;-) you're a Manly boy...no one would want to spit on you...well maybe Terry Hill might but that would be accidental of course :p

Slugs

chileman said:
Mzilikazi said:
I won't be there.

Nah amigo....I'd buy you a beer before spitting on you :lol: ;-) you're a Manly boy...no one would want to spit on you...well maybe Terry Hill might but that would be accidental of course :p

Yeah Tezza has a cabinet full of trophies for "Spray Of The Day " :lol: :lol:

Mzilikazi

Juniors
From what burrow did this mixo vermin appear from.

I've seen more intelligent utterances from George W Bush.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Slugs said:
swoop said:
Begone Slugs and go belt yourself with one of your many WOODEN SPOONS!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have a better idea for the spoons Swoop................bend over..............Ouch !!!! :shock: :shock:

Who says history never repeats. South Sydney are living in groundhog day for the rest of eternity.

As for wooden spoons and Manly, never has happened.... Silverware is more our style. ;-)

groggo

Juniors
damm did we get wet tonite it was good to be at the footy again though

and i might add a bloody good turn out for a trial game in a torrencial down pour

the tiges dont ever move from liechardt its bloody awesome ground

CC_Eagle

First Grade
f**k I have only just dried up...

I've never been more uncomfortable in my life than during the first 20 or so minutes that we were there. Sat in the stands for the remaining first half of PL to try and dry out, wasn't having any success so Kiz and I wandered over to the usual spot with the rest of the Rockers. Corso_Pete stayed in the stands, he wasn't all that keen on moving from his high and dry seat. My shoes were full of water,socks soaked, shorts sopping and my jersey was wet. I took photos of my feet when I got home, not a pretty sight! If I get the guts I might upload them.

Thank god the footy was good and the company excellent.

canteen worker

Juniors
It was nice and dry in the Mullane stand!!! Had a good view of Hick's and Duck's trries as well!

Good ground but parking is awful and hard to get away!

groggo

Juniors
canteen worker said:
It was nice and dry in the Mullane stand!!! Had a good view of Hick's and Duck's trries as well!

Good ground but parking is awful and hard to get away!

yeah i seen that in bysos photos reminded me of the north sydney oval game

but the rain there wasnt as bad as last nights trial

groggo

Juniors
canteen worker said:
I didn't see the Rocker's flags Groggo - where were all you guys? Over in the Grandstand???

after the hurricane hit and we got well and truely soaked we moved over in front of the stand near the players seats??????????????????????

didnt wave the flags as they were Soaked ?????????????????????????????????

by the nice question marks try this one looks better :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: ;-)

chileman

Coach
groggo said:
after the hurricane hit and we got well and truely soaked we moved over in front of the stand near the players seats??????????????????????

didnt wave the flags as they were Soaked ?????????????????????????????????

by the nice question marks try this one looks better :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: ;-)
Get off the turps groggo :p :lol:

Latest posts