What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join The Raiders Army!

Raider Azz

Bench
If a mod could sticky this that would be great.

The Raiders Army is a group of people with one thing in common, a fierce passion in supporting the Canberra Raiders. The Army is a group dedicated to providing the sort of support for the Raiders that is commonplace for many clubs in Europe and South America, but sadly lacking in Australia. Whether this be through singing, waving flags or displaying banners.

To join the Raiders Army, go in to Raiders HQ or call Luke the memberships guy on 6253 3515 and say that you want a Raiders Army ticket in Bay 72. This will see you put in Bay 72 and they will put you on the RA database. This is important as you will then get all the merchandise and other benefits along the way. Nothing is promised for sure and certain yet but it could include:

• invites to functions like the launch and presentation night
  • Possible extra merchandise from ISC
  • Photo with the team
  • Game of touch vs team
There are also many social functions held throughout the year by ourselves, such as parties, barbecues etc. Some of the Army were also lucky enough to go on 'Mad Monday' last season with the players, which was quite an experience. The Army also meets for a few beers and a chat at the Jamison Inn prior to every home game.

So if you are a passionate Raiders supporter and want to get behind your team, then join us! Only $100 and with all the beneifts of joining it really is worth it!

woodgers

Bench
Great post Azz, it has been the one I have been too lazy to write.

About time you got more involved you cushion!

Sully

Juniors

Well if you are not interested and do not want to get an RA pass dont post here.

ALL

Looking for definate confirmations in here.

SULLY IS IN!

Sully

Juniors
i Want To Join But How Do I Become A Member???

Las Week At The Warriors Game I Was Told To See The President Schiff, The Man, The Legend Who Is The Biggest Fan As Has Only Attended 5 Games In His Life...

Anyway Back To The Point, I Want To Join The Ra Simply To Get My Own Set Of Raiders Boots

Can Anyone Help Me??

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: Boing can help you out with join us Sully, he is Vice President, behind our spiritual leader, Schiff, so if you cant get into contact with schiff, get on to his best mate Boing!

BTW what number do you want? :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: between schiff, captain obvious and super bruce, we almost qualify for disability funds!

Sully

Juniors
True!

I love it.

HOW DO WE ATTRACT SO MANY NUFFIES??

(or did I just answer my own question)

woodgers

Bench
Hey, Super Bruce is alright. He has a few tins and sings, what more do you want? O.K occasionally he comes up with a shocker of a song but who doesn't? Boing is still singing "you sit down to piss" a year on and that is pitiful at best.

As far as a few others go, well I don't know why guys who don't have all their dogs barking come to sit with us. If we can ride a bit of annoyance, at least we have more green on the tele...? I'm clutching at straws.

jed

First Grade
Is it only the nuffies that are getting numbers? Can I nominate Boing for #1 seeing he's gone the "you sit down..." song? He pulled it out a few weeks back (against the Dogs was it?)

Raider_69

Post Whore
woodgers said:
Hey, Super Bruce is alright. He has a few tins and sings, what more do you want? O.K occasionally he comes up with a shocker of a song but who doesn't? Boing is still singing "you sit down to piss" a year on and that is pitiful at best.

As far as a few others go, well I don't know why guys who don't have all their dogs barking come to sit with us. If we can ride a bit of annoyance, at least we have more green on the tele...? I'm clutching at straws.

clutchin at straws indeed
super bruce came up with an absolute shocker last week, true to form sully g-ed him up big time :lol:

Sully

Juniors
Attention All.

There is currently a mass influx of new members and fans wanting to join the RA so I regretfully advise the RA shirts are a short term out of stock.

Stock will be avaliable shortly.

woodgers

Bench
I heard the next delivery of RA shirts is by rollcage.....

Azz has even managed to get them stocked at Target Tuggeranong too.

whatwhat

Juniors
Lol, Sully my friend i bought for the Dogs game and introduced you to will want one next week. Will the famous shirt be available?