What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join The Raiders Army!

Sully

Juniors
All,

The shirts have been out of stock due to the popularity this year and also as they will have a new moto on the back:

"You sit down to piss..."

woodgers

Bench
Sully said:
All,

The shirts have been out of stock due to the popularity this year and also as they will have a new moto on the back:

"You sit down to piss..."

:lol: or the one you were pushing for Sully:

RAIDERS ARMY: BUNCH UP

Sully

Juniors
Also avaliable shortly...

2 part sunglasses (as seen being modeled by Woodgers at the Knights game which we lost 70-32)

Sully

Juniors
Mate,

You are deadset the king of funnies!

You should take this stuff on the road, every post I read I have a laugh.

"Bunch Up"... like this is really going to make us fire, this will make us sound like 100+ instead of 10! ...

apologies to all,.

Big Artie

Juniors
Hi all u raiders fans, I was wondering if anyone on this site could, give me a break down of any all the representative players in ur current 17, at wot ever level being city country, SOS australia or any other nations, if not could sum1 please point me in the right direction to find these facts regards

tiger_jack

Juniors
Hi all, I just want to give my best wishes to you guys for sunday and just hope the best team wins. There will be about 40-50wtfanatics travelling down to the game who are all sitting in bay 74 and we will be screaming our lungs out for the tigers.

tiger_jack said:
Hi all, I just want to give my best wishes to you guys for sunday and just hope the best team wins. There will be about 40-50wtfanatics travelling down to the game who are all sitting in bay 74 and we will be screaming our lungs out for the tigers.
\

Sad thing is you'll probably out number us :(

Sully

Juniors
just A Quick One...

Watch The Cricket And The Barmy Army.

Get Inspired And Turn Up And Singing Your Hearts Out.

The Ba Are The Apitame Of Sporting Fans.

Many Leasons To Be Learnt

See You Round 1.

Leethal

Juniors
Reminder to everybody - if you are already a member of the RA and you have not already done so, please PM me your name and email address at a minimum so that I can put your detail on our database.

For those of you that are keen to join the RA in 2007, contact me and let me know!!

That is all.