What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joining Jubilee Avenue

goggles

Juniors
How does one go about joining the JA forum? I put in a request in February and am yet to hear anything, let alone have access. Is there a secret handshake or something that I am unaware of?
Whilst we are flying so high I'd love to be reading everyone's thoughts... :?

duck

Juniors
Apologies to admin/mods for answering, but I've been told by one of the mods they are waiting on an upgrade to the site before granting access. Something like that. I've been waiting a while too.
Patience people.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I've been told by one of the mods they are waiting on an upgrade to the site before granting access.
I think you got that wrong.

FTR, Jubilee Ave is essentially a separate forum within LU. It found a home here after the previous hosts shut themselves down about 9 or 10 years ago. That's the short version.

The mods in JA are Version 6, muzby and St_Jubbsy. They are your go to guys.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
How does one go about joining the JA forum? I put in a request in February and am yet to hear anything, let alone have access. Is there a secret handshake or something that I am unaware of?
Whilst we are flying so high I'd love to be reading everyone's thoughts... :?
The first rule of JA Forum is: you do not talk about JA Forum. The second rule of JA Forum is: you DO NOT talk about JA Forum! Third rule of JA Forum is........

Wolfgang90

Juniors
It does.. and its actually tbh quite annoying cause we end up having 2 separate discussions for every issue, but by the sounds of it perhaps the mechanism to let ppl join is busted or at the very least very much manual..

Ah okay. I would like to join it. Could someone in that forum perhaps let the mods know we have people wanting to join it? or who we can contact? Thanks!