What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jokers jumping in my Lounge

Puff

First Grade
While watching the Raiders game the other night I had a few jokers sitting on my lounge watching with me, and one of them jumping up and down like a lunatic.

They were Panicking. You know who you are.

My advice to everyone is that you don't win comps till October and that the Master will have us ready to pump at the right end of the season. Origin hangovers, WWC tiredness. Wayne has seen it all before, easing off in a second half at this time of the year doesn't worry me at all if it means they are fresher when they have to face the likes of Melbourne in the semis/final. Remember in Wayne we trust, we have the best mind/finals exponent running the ship it will all come good when it matters. Have faith. We didn't waiver last year and we shouldn't this year. When switched on, which we will be in Sept/Oct, there is not a side in the Comp that can beat us (apart from Melb, who may be peaking too early IMO).

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
were they gypsy jokers?

if so, i'd probably let them do what they want....

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Maybe these so called jokers were jumping up and down because they realised their beer cans were empty and they were jumping up to get another one?

big pat

Coach
i feel a bit of a song coming on,

Well I don't know why I came here tonight,
I got the feeling that something ain't right,
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,
And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs,
Clowns to the left of me,
Jokers to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle with you.

Puff

First Grade