What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jon Green / Ricky Thorby

RedVDave

First Grade
According to RLW both players have signed elsewhere for next season:

- Jon Green likely to sign with Melbourne.
- Ricky Thorby has signed with Nth Qld.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
shame to see them go, but not hard to replace..

never really understood why we stuck with thorby for so long.. maybe just a nice cheap stop gap? kind of the same as using a coathanger as an aerial..

Smoove_Saint

Juniors
Anyone know, with so many on the go,
And it just Cant Be Just for a gaznio,
Who tha f**k is coming in.... ya know?

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
I reckon Bennett will bring in new stop gap players Just to refreshen the place up and keep everyone on there toes.

Sloth

Juniors
Maybe we are looking at keeping Greenfield and giving him more of a go next year. From the bunch of fringe first graders Greenfield looks the most talented. I haven't seen or heard anything of Paulo, anyone else confirm if he has been any good?

vista

Juniors
Thorby WON"T be missed!!! he's useless.

Green is better - only if he doesn't drop the ball so much

j0nesy

Bench
Smith, Costigan, Saffy, Green and Thorby now. We will be struggling for depth next season. This season is our real shot, fingers crossed...

Fingerbang

Bench
Front row - Weyman, Hunt, Merrin, Prior, Greenfield
Back row - Creagh, Scott, Young, Emmett, Gower, Marketo, Bosden, Paulo

Will be one or two nuffie signings as well. I say our depth will be fine.

Also, Tagive a chance in forwards maybe. McKinnon and one or two current under 20's to get some game time maybe.

n r l f a n

Juniors
effectively beau scotts a replacement for one of smith, costigan and saffy
also is there any news on marketo, who was pretty impressive in his debut earlier this year? he was signed until end of this year, dont know if hes been resigned?

paulo is like 27 and doesnt have much experience, hes probly just a green/thorby grade player

i guess its a little worrying..

Wobbygong

First Grade
Plus another couple of U20's the club has to bring up to the top 25 like Suckley, King and Alex McKinnon.

saint-colesy

Juniors
You guys say they are no big loss, and in terms of talent i agree.

We do however, have to replace them with someone.

Veru interested to see who Wayne has in mind, you'd think he's going to buy at least one forward whatever happened to that Bosden player there were huge raps on?

big pat

Coach
effectively beau scotts a replacement for one of smith, costigan and saffy
also is there any news on marketo, who was pretty impressive in his debut earlier this year? he was signed until end of this year, dont know if hes been resigned?

paulo is like 27 and doesnt have much experience, hes probly just a green/thorby grade player

i guess its a little worrying..

a rumour last night was, marketo and lett are going to the storm.

Latest posts