What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jones replacement

damo72

Juniors
from www.superleague.co.uk

Mick Dobson has signed for Catalans Dragons from Canberra Raiders as a temporary replacement for Stacey Jones.
With scrum-half Jones expected to be sidelined for another four to six weeks after breaking his arm against Salford, Dobson, a former Australian schoolboy international will fill in.
Dobson, who will join up with his new team-mates on Monday, should be available to make his first start against Leeds on Saturday, March 11.

bartman

Immortal
Don't know much about him... has he played much first grade? Will he be that much better than the players they already have at their disposal?

JasonE

Bench
bartman said:
has he played much first grade? Will he be that much better than the players they already have at their disposal?

No and no,
it's a massive step up up and i really hope he has improved since i saw him play last.
It seems Waite and Co. have no confidence in Berthezene at all, which is a shame because Rinaldi should be playing in his rightful position.

Corbin

Juniors
Really really sad when i heard Dobson i was like wtf whos dobson?!

isnt Berthezene a french international?

Latest posts