What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jonhs goes to Roosters

mat_parsons

Juniors
I read this in current issue of Rugby League Week and I am shocked eversince :? :eek: :!: :?:

Your comments

Kaz

junior
He has not gone to the Roosters.

His manager is just wanting to increase his contract money once more.

It is getting QUITE boring.

So far, he has been linked to Union & now the Roosters.

Joey is now classified as injury prone & only has a few years left in the game.

So I can't see the Roosters giving him any sort of money that he is on now.

~knights~

Juniors
Did you see Ricky stuart's comments on ch 7 news when asked about Johns going over to the roosters.

"It must be true if it's in Rugby league week"

:lol: :lol:

Just a silly rumour ,don't read into it too much

Kaz

junior
It is strange the last time his contract was up he was linked to the Broncos, who most people hate.

Now he is linked to the Roosters, who have taken over the mantel from the Broncos as most hated. :lol:

Risa

Bench
Kaz said:
It is strange the last time his contract was up he was linked to the Broncos, who most people hate.

Now he is linked to the Roosters, who have taken over the mantel from the Broncos as most hated. :lol:

:lol: :lol: You hit the nail on the head there.

princess plj

Juniors
and next week he will be going?????? and the week after that he is going......
we are not going to hear the end of this until june 30 when he makes his decison known to the public

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
keeney said:
its fordham being a good manager
I beg to differ. I think it's Fordham being a goose. As if the Roosters want Joey! I can't decide if that is laughable or just plain ridiculous.

Risa

Bench
Maybe Joey will find his missing mouthguard if he goes to the Roosters. :lol:

its bull, i herd it on chanel 9 news...and brett finch sounded excited :roll: ...but riko sed that he doesnt think joey will g2 the roosters....coz theres no point, i agree with u kaz he does only have a few years left.....
plus i would rather joey g2 england than anyother nrl team...plus i cant c him in a roosters jersy...its just not rite.....hes a knigh, he knows it!!