What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jono Wrong

bluefox1968

Juniors
So next week we are hoping for:
1. Gordon
2. Ryan
3. Leutele
4. Ayshford
5. Stapo
6. Carney
7. Robson
8. Fifita
9. Morris
10. Gibbs
11. Graham
12. Sopoaga
13. Arona

14. De Gois
15. Heighington
16. Taga
17. Vave

With Gallen, Tupou still to come back, suddenly life is looking brighter!

snoozer

Bench
how many tries did jono bust today?

one for sure with a couple of 50/50's. he also missed 2 because of things out of his control(robbo knock on and wades kick that went out.)

it's like he has a no-try jinx.
So next week we are hoping for:
1. Gordon
2. Ryan
3. Leutele
4. Ayshford
5. Stapo
6. Carney
7. Robson
8. Fifita
9. Morris
10. Gibbs
11. Graham
12. Sopoaga
13. Arona

14. De Gois
15. Heighington
16. Taga
17. Vave

With Gallen, Tupou still to come back, suddenly life is looking brighter!
and the fek.

island pro

Juniors
Stapo is no world beater, but he shouldnt ever sit behind wright in the pecking order. I was convinced before today already but now it is fairly obvious.

Last edited:

Plastered

Juniors
Gagan didn't excite me too much either (I'd take the fullback though, pity he's Storm). Hopefully Beau is back next week.

Last edited:

Special K

Coach
Mr.wright is mud. I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but I just can't anymore... Feki, Beau, Holmes, Gagan... I don't care just someone please come in.

Madsharkie

First Grade
how many tries did jono bust today?

one for sure with a couple of 50/50's. he also missed 2 because of things out of his control(robbo knock on and wades kick that went out.)

it's like he has a no-try jinx.

and the fek.

In the post match press conference sharpe said that Feki is back next week.

Plastered

Juniors
Including Beau it would have to make Johnno 4th in the pecking order after Staplers effort yesterday, surely.

Card Shark

Immortal
Well if Feki & Beau are both available next week, 1 of those guys will be in NSW cup with Wrong.

I'd say Beau, to get some confidence back in that neck.

Last edited:

chewsta

First Grade
If Feki was playing yesterday, both our wingers would have had 6 or 7 tries between them. At least!

coolumsharkie

Referee
We need to get rid of Ayshford as well, lets put Feki in the centers and have Ryan and Stapo on the wings.

shadowboxer

First Grade
standing at the other end of field yesterday, i knew he was going to drop that ball for a certain try. The guy in front of me dropped his beer in shock, i like all of you knew better

Marchad

Juniors
standing at the other end of field yesterday, i knew he was going to drop that ball for a certain try. The guy in front of me dropped his beer in shock, i like all of you knew better
I would of dropped my beer in shock if he caught it.

squiddle

Juniors
Another disappointing performance that we've come to expect from Jono. Surely he will be dropped this week.