What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jonus Pearson’s second go.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Im keen to see how Pearson goes outside Widdop, most times he’s played he has had makeshift halves and hasn’t seen any clean ball. Let’s not write him off yet until he gets a decent go.I know I’m in the minority but I think he has good potential and has just had a son so maybe off field he’s more settled too.

BLM01

First Grade
Im keen to see how Pearson goes outside Widdop, most times he’s played he has had makeshift halves and hasn’t seen any clean ball. Let’s not write him off yet until he gets a decent go.I know I’m in the minority but I think he has good potential and has just had a son so maybe off field he’s more settled too.
Decent halves...you are kiddin Norman & Hunt are decent enough.
It is the centres inside him that is the issue
He is another Nene...goes walkabout too much and does not show enough urgency...but has speed.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I know I’m in the minority but I think he has good potential and has just had a son so maybe off field he’s more settled too.
Anyone who’s just had a baby can assure you it’s the opposite.. home life becomes a lot less settled..

SAP58

Juniors
To be honest we were told he was very fast when we signed him but I wouldn’t describe him as that. Maybe because he has the slowest first grade centre pairing inside him they have impacted on him showing how quick he really is.

boardlumps62

Juniors
Wouldn't we have sprint coaches that identify snails and send them packing. Or does he only need to be as fast as our quickest forward probably McGiness or Vaughn or Jackson Ford.
Can't believe this club thick as bricks if they don't know speed. I know what your Gunna say.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
To be honest we were told he was very fast when we signed him but I wouldn’t describe him as that. Maybe because he has the slowest first grade centre pairing inside him they have impacted on him showing how quick he really is.
He is definitely fast I’ve watched him in reserves and his highlights for the dolphins. Most times he’s played for us has been when Normy was injured or origin. To be honest Norman is a great 5/8 when we was starting to hit his straps he was even making Lafai look good with plenty of early ball both ways and cutouts to the wingers. He didn’t get selected for origin for nothing. Post Origin he dropped a bit as did most. If a player spends all their energy coming out of trouble not much juice left for attack.
This will let us know if we have a rough diamond or or a dud at least.