What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joseph Tomane..

Jamskee

Juniors
can someone tell me how long he is contracted for please? after seeing him in the trial last night, we have to keep him!

Broncos fan!

Juniors
He is off contract the end of this year and is thinking about signing with the mighty broncos.

:sarcasm:

Noa

First Grade
Played good huh, what was it that impressed you.

As for his contract i think it finishes this year but Im pretty sure the Storm wont let him go. At least I thnk they'll keep one of Will Chambers or Joe Tomane.

I wouldnt be suprised if he does what does what Issy did and play wing on the first game of the season and never give it back.

Tomane looked promising last year and I reckon he would have bulked up this year so anything could happen !!..

I am really interested in how Willie Isa goes...Penrith were not happy losing him and I think he will be better than Chambers.

Jamskee

Juniors
yeah how did he go?
i havent been able to find footage of the melbourne trials anywhere.

yeah he had a solid performance, considering the horrendous conditions down here, but he was one of the best in a losing squad, big future :)

Latest posts