What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Hannay or Tony Martin???

Macca

Coach
Martin hasn't been too bad for the Warriors. Even money bet I reckon but Hannay has the better credentials.

He'd be handy as ground announcer and for after match presentations.

tonydirector.jpg

I doubt we could afford him though.​

Nuffs

Bench
we were linked with Tony Martin when he came back from ESL weren't we?

i'd prefer Hannay

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
martin breaks lines & scores trys when given the ball.
Hannay defends well. Very well.

At our club, Hannay is the choice as we try to hold teams to a nil all draw.

Lego_Man

First Grade
My opinion of Martin is that he is just an inferior Covell, although he has improved since coming back from longterm injury. Being a Warriors fan, i'd rather have Hannay though. I was actually hoping we'd sign Covell and release Martin, we paid overs for him.

Tony Martin is finished.

Josh Hannay is getting there.

A bit like would you want a Camry or a Mazda 3

And clubs like Melbourne have a WRX !

Iafeta

Referee
Martin was never on the table. Don't know who and where you heard that story but it's horse raddish and nothing more.

He was resigned prior to June 30 this year for season 2007.

If he was on the outer, it'd be startling to think he's started every game this year. If he wanted out, it's starting to think this year he stated a desire to play for the Kiwis, has a Kiwi wife, has a Kiwi parent and named his son after the All Blacks captain.

Nothing more than very dodgy fish and chip paper that rumour.

Hannay for me.
Defensively he is very strong and I think we need that type of centre more. Why? Because the way we currently play, the centres see fugg all ball anyway.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Ambivalent.

They are centres. Endangered species down at Cronulla. Doesn't matter either way.

ali

Bench
Iafeta said:
Martin was never on the table. Don't know who and where you heard that story but it's horse raddish and nothing more.

He was resigned prior to June 30 this year for season 2007.

If he was on the outer, it'd be startling to think he's started every game this year. If he wanted out, it's starting to think this year he stated a desire to play for the Kiwis, has a Kiwi wife, has a Kiwi parent and named his son after the All Blacks captain.

Nothing more than very dodgy fish and chip paper that rumour.

SLE is rarely wrong. Best in the business.

For the record I'd rather Hannay.

Latest posts