What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Grand final Panthers vs Storm

Should I make an early prediction?

• Total voters

Fangs

Coach
Huth was fine last week. And he has been probably our most underrated player of 2024.

He just does his job well and can be relied on. Highlight being his perfect hitup and PTB against the Dolphins to give Cleary the field goal set up. Used to be Leinu's job off the bench but Huth did just what we needed at that moment.

I hope Ivan sticks with Huth. He’s 100% fit, rarely lets us down. Just not worth the risk with Scott. Huth deserves his spot in my opinion.
And for a big guy he doesn't mind bending his back and tackling around the legs.

Something a big guy from Melbourne might take a look at and learn from.

Plus, the limited minutes Huth gets he can go 100% and not worry about pacing himself.

age.s

First Grade
Huth was fine last week. And he has been probably our most underrated player of 2024.

He just does his job well and can be relied on. Highlight being his perfect hitup and PTB against the Dolphins to give Cleary the field goal set up. Used to be Leinu's job off the bench but Huth did just what we needed at that moment.
Agreed. That was a huge moment. Less flashy than the booming kick that followed it but no less important in context.

Was the difference in a home final in the end.

Kilkenny

Coach
The NAS suspension is a huge loss for the Storm.

He had a slow first half of 2024 but regained form in the 2nd half and has been very good for them so he is a huge out.

Storm appear to be firming into favouritism with the betting agencies so obviously the majority of the money early in the week is going on them. It doesn’t mean a lot I don’t think, just the neutrals and probably bigger punters are all in on the Storm. Understandable I guess they have been the best side this season and have been red hot in both there finals games.

Sime_11

Juniors
im with Chins - i dont have alot of confidence in Huth. He does his job, you cant take that away from him.

im picking underdone Sorro over Huth, otherwise Huth deserves that bench spot.

we saw it with Martin going for HIA last week - that has me panicking internally if we lose a 2nd rower.

Papi, Grant, Munster, Hughes & Wishart is alot more threatening then Kennedy, Trindall, Nicho & Brailey....

Original Name

Juniors
Ashley KLEIN is the son of former Penrith player John KLEIN---not too sure that he should be reffing the 2024 GF !!!
I think there's a bigger concern such as him not being good. You won't find a Penrith fan who wants Klien. It's that way for a reason.

Last edited: