What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Massoud

Mr. Sharky

Juniors
If Paul Kent can get his own thread, it's only fair the nation's second worst journalist gets his own thread.

Brutus

Referee
He only reports on the drug issue.

Doesn't seem to care about anything else in the game.

Flapper

First Grade
Does he still read these boards?

I hope he does. You're a f**king hack Massoud. End yourself.

Patorick

Staff member
The-face-of-the-Knights-crisis-5622073.jpg

Cammo

Bench
The days of journalists promoting the game seem to be over. These days they are bitter twisted people who get off on writing negative stories at a 10-1 ratio to positive stories

They love delving into players private lives as well

It's why I will never believe a word that comes out of their columns. As bad as politicians

Mr. Sharky

Juniors
The days of journalists promoting the game seem to be over. These days they are bitter twisted people who get off on writing negative stories at a 10-1 ratio to positive stories

They love delving into players private lives as well

It's why I will never believe a word that comes out of their columns. As bad as politicians

:clap: :thumn

Well said Cammo.

Mr. Sharky

Juniors
He had a fair crack at Ray Harley on twitter so he can't be all bad.

Ray Hadley may be a dickhead but I have more respect for him than I ever would Josh Massoud tbh.

Massoud is a greasy, mud raking pathetic insult to professional sports journalism.