What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Morris

mameimo

Juniors
What is the chance they Josh Morris would return to the Dragons? I think he may likely extend his contract with the Bulldogs even though i want him to return back to us.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Boy would I like to see Josh back, Im starting to think it ont happen, why else would we have sigend taqive

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
titanic-main_Full.jpg

big pat

Coach
come on mods do your job, how many times do we have to read about josh morris, like the dragons josh has moved on, so should we.

SEAT 1A

Bench
Interesting to see what the outcome will be.

I think Josh accepted the offer from Dog's as at the time it was to his advantage to take it. Due to the extra cash, an opportunity to play regular first grade in a position he wanted to play as at the time Gaz was the Dragons centre and the Dogs had a good roster.

Wasn't his fault Gaz left, and he decided to accept the Dogs contract. Good for him and the Dogs, bad luck for us.

If the Dogs can keep winning over the next few years and play in finals, I can't see him coming home. I think it will come down to how the Dogs are going.

In saying that, I hope he returns to the mighty Red and White when Coops gives it away.

SEAT 1A

Bench
Maybe if Ryles was still around

Yes Ryles would be one of the last W.B.2.S.O.S. Would have loved to see the big man run around this year in the Big Red V. I think the poor bugger got injured early this year with the other Dragons.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
There was some talk about him returning next year. I dont know if it was a Gee up, but he would take over poores spot well (especially if Bennett whipped him into shape)