What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Josh Reynolds DV accusation (charges dropped 26/2/20)

T-Boon

Coach
These shows always have an ex AFL player so looking at the others I reckon Ben Cousins in the right guy for the job.

Look I have some sympathy for Reynolds as he is dumb and that was some tidy arse. But I stand by what I said men have to be smarter. As Nathan Brown said "stop thinking with the little head" (easy to say when you are 42 right?).

I was mocking all men - self included, not just Josh.

First Grade
I hope they are actual ex sasr soldiers and they show no mercy on these pieces of crap. This plastic fantastic chick wont last more than a couple of episodes if they are fair dinkum

T-Boon

Coach
I think it is a bit harsh to throw the swimmer in with Corby and this here crazy bitch as being the same sorts of people.
The swimmer made one mistake of cheating and we don't know the circumstances.

bileduct

Coach
Corby I don't care about all that much... She was punished and she did her time.

But this Arabella merkin, she's faced no consequences for her actions and what she did is reprehensible.

I cut the cord and stopped watching free to air television 20 years ago. The only thing I've watched on it since is NRL Grand Finals and the Rugby League World Cup. I really don't know how people can watch these shit channels.

some11

Referee
All they want is to make people angry about the pieces of shit on the show.

Sounds like they have succeeded. It's no longer about entertainment, rather exploiting peoples justified anger about the absolute shit we have to put up with as "local content".

No wonder this country is a cultural backwater when it comes to film & TV.

bileduct

Coach

Hahahahahahaha, hooooooooooooly f**k! I missed this when it came out, but..... wow.

That's just f**king incredible. This woman is someone who will just lie and lie and lie, tells lies about lies, and keeps on telling more lies.

I think to this woman there are two types of people. Those who are so f**king stupid they believe everything she says, and those who get so sick of her lies and calling her out on them that they just walk away.

Last edited:

gUt

Coach

Hahahahahahaha, hooooooooooooly f**k! I missed this went it came out, but..... wow.

That's just f**king incredible. This woman is someone who will just lie and lie and lie, tells lies about lies, and keeping telling more lies.

I think to this woman there are two types of people. Those who are so f**king stupid they believe everything she says, and those who get so sick of her lies and calling her out on them that they just walk away.

Bill Burr has entered the chat.

THE CHAMP

First Grade

Hahahahahahaha, hooooooooooooly f**k! I missed this went it came out, but..... wow.

That's just f**king incredible. This woman is someone who will just lie and lie and lie, tells lies about lies, and keeping telling more lies.

Great post. You’re contribution throughout this thread has been awesome.
Others as well but for different reasons