What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Reynolds (spoilers)

DURRRHURRR

Juniors
Anyone wanna take a punt on how many weeks he's looking at?

Klemmers raised knees on JWH: 0 weeks

Kasiano's late hit attacking the (already injured) knee of a kicking player: 0 weeks

Reynolds Spear in origin: 0 weeks

I see him getting maybe 1 week, the 'crusher' tackle on Keary from the other game will probably draw a longer suspension

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'm glad the pu$$¥'s in this thread are not running the game. The shoulder charge and throwing a punch are already banned.now people are crying to make the game softer
stupid-gifs-19.gif

Apey

Staff member
I'm glad the pu$$¥'s in this thread are not running the game. The shoulder charge and throwing a punch are already banned.now people are crying to make the game softer

End yourself silly attention seeker

Charlie124

First Grade
The kick to the face was bad, but that alone could be argued as accidental at the judiciary. Even though it looked pretty deliberate.

The trip is completely indefensible, no point even arguing.

The head high tackle at the end didnt have much in it but alone could be a week given his recent history.

i reckon he'll get 3 or 4 all up.

Danish

Referee
They'll throw the book at Reynolds and conveniently take the heat of one of the grub burgii ripping Matai's arm off in a chicken wing tackle.

No idea how Reynolds wasn't sent for the trip, although its to be expected given DCE commited as blatant a trip as that a few weeks back without so much as a penalty

Charlie124

First Grade
They'll throw the book at Reynolds and conveniently take the heat of one of the grub burgii ripping Matai's arm off in a chicken wing tackle.

No idea how Reynolds wasn't sent for the trip, although its to be expected given DCE commited as blatant a trip as that a few weeks back without so much as a penalty

In his defense, Matai's arm would probably fall off if he sneezed too hard.

TheFrog

Coach
4 weeks for the trip.
2 weeks for kicking out.
2 weeks for the high shot.
2 weeks for contrary conduct in the dressing room.

ggmu

Juniors
The kick to the face was bad but I can understand just putting him on report as a lot of people kick out and he just happened to get someone in the face. But the trip deserves at least 4 or 5 weeks it was low as f**k. It wasn't even a reaction to being wrong footed by the step, he knew exactly wat he was doing. He is the biggest grubby merkin in the comp by a long way and doesn't deserve to run out on the field for a long time.

Apey

Staff member
Who was it that kicked Tyrone Roberts in the face earlier in the year? Was worse than that one, wasn't put on report and didn't cop anything so if they're consistent...

Head high wasn't too bad.

Should be in shit for the trip.

PhilGould

Bench
Who was it that kicked Tyrone Roberts in the face earlier in the year? Was worse than that one, wasn't put on report and didn't cop anything so if they're consistent...

Head high wasn't too bad.

Should be in shit for the trip.
It was Peter Wallace.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Absolutely disgraceful that he wasn't sent off. Should have been sin binned for the first kick, and off for the trip. Spineless refs

Dufmack

Juniors
Is there some form of plea bargaining used in the judiciary? Are other smaller charges anyway considered in deciding how many weeks for the primary charge? If not I reckon the kick warrants 1 week and the high tackle 1 week but the trip any less than 5 is soft.