What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Reynolds

BennyV

Referee
No, no and triple no. HELL TO THA NO.

Not just because of whatever attitude issues he may have, because he's genuinely not that good a player. He makes 1-2 ok runs a game coupled with 5-6 ungodly errors, and people cream themselves over his 'passion' which, in reality, is just idiocy and anger. He is the dumbest footballer in the NRL, by a long way.

Country Dragon

Juniors
No, no and triple no. HELL TO THA NO.

Not just because of whatever attitude issues he may have, because he's genuinely not that good a player. He makes 1-2 ok runs a game coupled with 5-6 ungodly errors, and people cream themselves over his 'passion' which, in reality, is just idiocy and anger. He is the dumbest footballer in the NRL, by a long way.
That could be the most correct comment of the decade so far!

TRANSLATION

Juniors
He has been told he is not required next season. Should we consider him. It is reported that Saints and Parramatta are two interested clubs
tell me your Joking. I Laugh every week at My Bulldog Mates re this guy. A Stronger Version of Widdop. No Direction, Cant Kick, Cant Create. Can just Run and Tackle hard. Worth $300k.

BringTheNoise

Juniors
Phil-Gould.png

SaintHarry

Juniors
Absolutely not .. does one good thing for about 10 bad things he literally has cost the bulldogs so many games single handily no good in defence and even worse discipline

Bench
The report says he is asking $800,000. Bullgrubs are denying that they want to release him, still subject to negotiations.

mickeylane

Bench
I can see Moses to Bulldogs and Reynolds to either Storm or Tigers.. Dragons will MAKE a play for Bird last minute..

Latest posts