What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JT is going to be on 2ue shortly

lucablight

First Grade
*Interestingly when asked about 9 wins in a row said "Yeah for those who are counting"

*Scary thought about Cayless being out as he would have been hard to replace but he should be ok.

*Vella a slim chance to play this week and will play premier league

*Tim Smith will be available soon for selection

*Tahu out of a brace but probably won't be back

*Praised the fans for turning up and supporting the team

-talked about how good defence was. Said there was a few lapses last weekend

-says if we lose another prop, we will struggle.

-"Vella will definately play this year". If he doesn't play this week he will play next week. He has to have a few runs in reggies this year.

-Looks as if Tahu if out for the year. He is out of the brace. Doctors aren't confident.

-Said if we lose we could be 8th so we gotta keep winning

-Said Fans are playing a big roll and he appeciates the fans. He said the Parra chant makes a difference in the team.

-HAS NOT spoken to Brian Smith

-Said Fitzy just wants to talk with Wagon, T Smith and Grothe. JT's got no drama's with the incident.

-On taking Grothe off: Says McKinnon gives us freedom on the bench, was unhappy with a few of Grothes decisions. Said with the Roosters being Grothes old club, they would have known his weaknesses.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
lucablight said:
Because at the time the coach who won the wooden spoon in 2005 was available.

:lol: Nice one.

I don't mind Hagan as the coach but really... Hagan was not being chased by anyone, if Denis didn't rush in he may have had a chance to see what JT could do with the team and we could have kept him.

water under the bridge now i guess, the decisions have been made and now WE have to live by them.....JT is a good coach and is a big shame he wouldnt stay..

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
I would of loved for JT to stay at parra, geez that fitzy makes some stupid freakin decisions, honestly, if i were him i would be uppercutting myself all day.

Herbert Powell

Juniors
join the bandwagon said:
-Said Fans are playing a big roll and he appeciates the fans. He said the Parra chant makes a difference in the team.

They certainly appreciated the chant in the match against Brisbane last year BEFORE kick off.

It has to happen again this Sunday!

Hellsy

Immortal
Herbert Powell said:
They certainly appreciated the chant in the match against Brisbane last year BEFORE kick off.

It has to happen again this Sunday!

and we can kick that off from our seats then hey Mr???

parra pete

Referee
N.Hindmarsh_Fan said:
I would of loved for JT to stay at parra, geez that fitzy makes some stupid freakin decisions, honestly, if i were him i would be uppercutting myself all day.

???? Damned if you do, damned if you don't!!!!

Herbert Powell

Juniors
Hellsy said:
:oops: :crazy: :oops: :crazy:

It was understandable though - everyone was fired up - it looked like people other than the players were going to decide the outcome of the game.

And it helped drown out another individual in the bay.

Latest posts